mtbr member

Deming NM Trails

Does anyone know of any Mountain Bike Trails in the Deming Area? I am familiar with the Signal Peak area but did not want to drive that far.

Victim of Saddle Rage
    I've never heard of any trails in Deming. Maybe you could find something in the Florida Mnts at the Rockhound Park. I did hike a trail there a few years ago. The best scene for mountain biking would be in Cruces. There is also a loop somewhere around fort bayerd that is supposed to be fun.
    " the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." C&H

mtbr member
    Hey, I really appreciate your response to my post, thank you. I am going to look around the Florida Mtns, they look like they would be a great ride. I live in Las Cruces and ride the trails here frequently, but occasionally I work out of Deming and would like to find a ride close to the town. I also work out of Playas and there are a number of jeep roads in the little hatchet mountains that are fun to ride, I may need to focus more on them. In any event, thanks for your time and post. Stay Safe!