Thread: Cochiti today.

mtbr member

Smile Cochiti today.

I was so upset that I missed out on NF with Mtn. Biker123 and pcupach yesterday that I had to go ride Cochiti today to get over it. Well, I'm over it. B thanks for the good directions. I Climbed Medio Dia and did the " cow poop loop" Lotsa good climbing. Thanks man. Awesome ride. One thing I noticed. While climbing Medio Dia it seems a lot wider and a lot less blurry than it does going down.
    Last edited by Biklophile; 07-07-2009 at 05:39 PM.

banned
    Glad you enjoyed it. Thats a great description! Cow Poop Loop. Its definitely hit or miss...litterally.

Did you follow ST or head up through the drainage with some hike-a-bike?

mtbr member
    Except for the bog above the pond I rode single track all the way to the road. When you said it was a game trail I was kinda expecting a pock marked mess but it was actually in great shape. Do I have to do the photobucket thing to post pics here?

banned
    You have to resize them in your editor and upload them into the thread or upload to photobucket or other image hosting website and embed the image.

Depending on the file extension these are the parameters for MTBR. For example: jpg have to be under 1024x1600 and no more that 488 kb
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    I stopped by the dam to shoo this guy off the road.

Can you see the animal in this picture?( Hint: there is no reflection of me in the water.)

banned
    Cool!

That last bit of ST up to the road is a burner!

I'm going to need another clue on that second pic. I did see some trout when we were up there last week, though.

mtbr member
    Yeah you got it. Trout. I was surprised to see edible size fish in such a small trickle . Yeah that last push to the road is a grunt.