Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: CDT in NM??

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,299

    CDT in NM??

    Has anyone been riding the Continental Divide Trail in New Mexico?

  2. #2
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    DaGoat spent the weekend clearing and assessing the CDT from Cumbress. He should have a report.

  3. #3
    High Alpine Adventure
    Reputation: DaGoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,589
    Great thread to start Greg! I am way focused on the Cumbres CDT right now, but I want to document what we have in the Jemez and connecting to Mt. Taylor. Here's the thread for the Cumbres Work....

    CDT Trail Session???

    Hope to see you out!!!
    Dug-Da-Goat

    Something changes at 12,000'
    ...so welcome to the Odyssey!

    Building your trails at FooMTB

  4. #4
    Thread Pollution
    Reputation: makachut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,738
    Goat you need a beaver as a friend.Look forward to riding 813 all cleared,it's been over 5 years since then.and how about the trail across the road that extends to the NewMexico state line?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SSweetleaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    654
    Greg, Make sure you don't leave any spent CO2 cartridges out there. ; )

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by SSweetleaf
    Greg, Make sure you don't leave any spent CO2 cartridges out there. ; )
    Is there a CO2 police?

  7. #7
    High Alpine Adventure
    Reputation: DaGoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by makachut
    Goat you need a beaver as a friend.Look forward to riding 813 all cleared,it's been over 5 years since then.and how about the trail across the road that extends to the NewMexico state line?
    I already have a friend that's a beaver and a wombat too! So come on up on July 18th Maka and help out. We're planning on riding on the East side of the Pass!
    Dug-Da-Goat

    Something changes at 12,000'
    ...so welcome to the Odyssey!

    Building your trails at FooMTB

  8. #8
    Thread Pollution
    Reputation: makachut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,738
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGoat
    I already have a friend that's a beaver and a wombat too! So come on up on July 18th Maka and help out. We're planning on riding on the East side of the Pass!
    wheel chair accessable or who will carry me?I'm out for up to 6 weeks with a fractured pelvis.Will be back on the trails in August.

  9. #9
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    Quote Originally Posted by makachut
    wheel chair accessable...


    Heal up, bro!

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: red5jedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by makachut
    wheel chair accessable or who will carry me?I'm out for up to 6 weeks with a fractured pelvis.Will be back on the trails in August.

    What the hell happened!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •