mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Caja Del Rio Race course

I am planning on riding the Caja race course Sunday Aug 31st. Yes that is Labor Day weekend. Is anyone interested in doing a 100K? my email is sfnewhall@gmail.com cell 310-1566 Stephen

crap magnet

Race pace?

or something a little slower?
    When you find yourself on the side of the majority it's time to pause and reflect.
    -Mark Twain

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by globo125
    I am planning on riding the Caja race course Sunday Aug 31st. Yes that is Labor Day weekend. Is anyone interested in doing a 100K? my email is sfnewhall@gmail.com cell 310-1566 Stephen
    Should be able to talk Makahooey into it ... he is pretty much always UP for a Long Hard Ride (and even those that are not so long ...)

S
    If we want this sport to be a success, we need more categories. That way everyone can have a medal.

Thread Pollution
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdD1yrOCwnY
    .I prefer riding in the aspens this time of year and hitting that concert in Hyde state park after my ride during the 30&31.
    Last edited by makachut; 08-22-2008 at 07:05 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by makachut
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdD1yrOCwnY
    .I prefer riding in the aspens this time of year and hitting that concert in Hyde state park after my ride during the 30&31.
    What concert is this?
    "Sometimes you just gotta say "I'm an irresponsible person, and I put skiing powder before my friends, family, and job.""

Thread Pollution

75th anniversary for NM state parks

Quote Originally Posted by cptpowder
    What concert is this?
    August 30&31.There holding a pay by donation concert in Hyde State park .I figured to include it in my weekly towers ride, agood way to cap off a good day in the saddle.One of my favorite singer song writers,Vince Bell, will be playing .
    apologize for the hijacking of your thread Steve
    & i hope to compete in your race.
    Last edited by makachut; 08-23-2008 at 07:04 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Caja del rio preride

The ride is still on for sunday, 8am where CR62 becomes FR24. If anyone has any questions, call me , my cell number is 310-1566. Thanks, Stephen

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Caja pre ride off

I tried riding on the Caja today, it is still way too muddy, and I managed to go down and tweak my knee. I'll try it again when things dry out a little.