Fragilie

Bootleg DH Race in December

If I can find someone to go with, I'm in. Any takers?

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...89313#poststop
    It's Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees. (Emiliano Zapata)

7MGTE
    Sounds fun Eric but that's cutting it little to close to X-Mas for me. Lets us know how it goes if you decide to race. Will you be racing the new Commencal out there or are you already tired of that bike?

Fragilie
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    Sounds fun Eric but that's cutting it little to close to X-Mas for me. Lets us know how it goes if you decide to race. Will you be racing the new Commencal out there or are you already tired of that bike?
    Yep, I'll be on the Comie. I think I'm done spending money on bikes for awhile.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric B
    Yep, I'll be on the Comie. I think I'm done spending money on bikes for awhile.
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... ..........................................yeah, right

Fragilie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... ..........................................yeah, right
    LOL, for realz!