Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Big mountain enduro

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  De La Pena 
#1 ·
#4 ·
But cabra if your interested in doing the redbull final decent theres a 90% chance ill do that.. or pajarito... and any of the xc races on nmors im planing on atleast 5 of those....

...master? No senior discount unless you count the free tube of bengay and arrp subscription

#5 ·
Yeah, it is nice being considered a master. Yes on the brew, that is the point of enduro, slowish and un-timed up , timed sections down. They served coffee and bacon at the top of one of the Trans Provence stages last year. :thumbsup:

A Small History of Enduro - Pinkbike

Fuglio, I don't have a DH bike and I'm not interested in XC races (although love to do any kind of riding on dirt). I do want to ride AF a bunch this year though on my Mojo HD.

I'm trying to sign up at noon for the Crested Butte event only this year and see how I like it. The Taos one doesn't work for my schedule. Moab is going to blow up with pros etc since it is the last race of the NAET. Things will sell out quickly today, esp Moab.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.