Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Thread Pollution

Bandalero sticky?

I'm a huge fan what about you?What we need is a permanent thread with photos and pats on the back comments, cough cough, cough, {ego strokers} of the Bandalero mountain bike gang. Locked so only they can comment and you'll have to email them personally to participate in their gatherings.

banned

I like it!...

Some like it, some don't. I remember when you were an outcast, such as we? Now all of the sudden you have joined the elitist club. Guess our good friend JB has brainwashed you.

Get a real bike and come ride with us. Its not all about uber plush ST, walking our SS's up the steeps, and beautiful vistas. Although I like that too, there is something to be said for technology and conquering a variety of terrain. Just because your buddy is a superstar, don't be hatin'. HATER!

Edit: Please use your spell check on Band'o'lero! Add it to your dic'k'tionary
    Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 10-22-2008 at 06:02 PM.

banned

Damn! This thread gets a lot of hits!!

What do you say fellas? We should make it a sticky....! I will post some content ASAP.

Hey Stevo, you got some footage from today?
    Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 10-22-2008 at 05:58 PM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by makachut
    I'm a huge fan what about you?What we need is a permanent thread with photos and pats on the back comments, cough cough, cough, {ego strokers} of the Bandalero mountain bike gang. Locked so only they can comment and you'll have to email them personally to participate in their gatherings.
    Of all the people that could choose to complain about the nature of the Bando-postings, and it's the freakin' makatroll !?!

Their photos are not only easily ignored, if you so choose, they're easily forgotten if you don't. That's in stark contrast to the disgusting and pointless crap that's become your trademark, and which, for some bizarre reason that escapes me, the moderators have decided to leave as a permanent record in this forum.

I got news for you, pal, regardless of what anybody thinks of the Bandos and their posts, you are most certainly not qualified to sit in judgement.

You're obviously entering one of your, hey-look-at-me-how-freakin-weird-I-am phases. So, do the world a favor and go chain yourself to the radiator till it passes.

7MGTE
    I agree maka what an awesome idea How do we get that set up?

EDIT:

When we riding again Maka?
    Last edited by supramk388; 10-27-2008 at 07:56 PM.

7MGTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Garson
    Of all the people that could choose to complain about the nature of the Bando-postings, and it's the freakin' makatroll !?!

Their photos are not only easily ignored, if you so choose, they're easily forgotten if you don't. That's in stark contrast to the disgusting and pointless crap that's become your trademark, and which, for some bizarre reason that escapes me, the moderators have decided to leave as a permanent record in this forum.

I got news for you, pal, regardless of what anybody thinks of the Bandos and their posts, you are most certainly not qualified to sit in judgement.

You're obviously entering one of your, hey-look-at-me-how-freakin-weird-I-am phases. So, do the world a favor and go chain yourself to the radiator till it passes.
    Oh its just maka having fun, I am sure we will have a few others poking fun at us as we always do. HATERS!!!!!! Must be doing something right to get this much attention.

Life is to short to take things to serious is all I can say now pass the...

banned
    You fell for it too Garson!

I realize what Makalurker is doing and its only because he has all but chased away anyone that cares to post from the racer scene ( until lately ). But your posts, fastmtb'r33, LCdaveH, and a few others are not typical of the oppressive political powers that be, so he has really know venue to vent his politically correct way of thinking. Hence the cheap shots at us. It doesn't help that he and Sarvis's protege is secretly being assimilated...ha,ha!
    Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 10-22-2008 at 06:53 PM.

banned
    Here's one

banned
    Ah...and let us not forget some 'old school' Sac
    Attached Images Attached Images

7MGTE
    EDIT: So I can keep my 666 post count

Quote Originally Posted by F.N.G
    You guys should do a few vid clips too because these pics don't do full justice. That A-line is a helluva descent, plus those rollers. I saw your first set of pics and felt i could do it...Ppphhfftttt, got to the top and just told mysef "no freaking way".

You can't beat action shots. Keep 'em coming. Especially the consecutive days when I can't ride, I like to view these.

Just don't reply to the "drive by" attack posts. They are just trying to stir you up.
    Thanks we tend to get lucky lots I agree when I am injured or without a bike (like now) I look forward to everyone's pics XC, AM, FR and of course DH. Hell this is a MTN forum right? Thanks for you post and lets ride soon, just send a PM when you have time.
    Last edited by supramk388; 10-27-2008 at 07:57 PM.

mtbr member
    You guys should do a few vid clips too because these pics don't do full justice. That A-line is a helluva descent, plus those rollers. I saw your first set of pics and felt i could do it...Ppphhfftttt, got to the top and just told mysef "no freaking way".

You can't beat action shots. Keep 'em coming. Especially the consecutive days when I can't ride, I like to view these.

Just don't reply to the "drive by" attack posts. They are just trying to stir you up.

Bandolero

Dad never slaps me around at home, must be his coffee.

We've opened it up the rides to non-Bandoloeros, even the SS 29ers.

Well, some of them maybe.

Come back to the fold makachut! Don't go away mad!

See the trails, be one with FOO-MTB.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

banned
    Thanks mang...you know your always welcome!

Shile has a little video from yesterday...I will urge him to post it.

banned

Stop your going to make us look bad....

Quote Originally Posted by supramk388

EDIT: So I can keep my 666 post count

Why thats the sign of the DEVIL.

The end is near, assimilate or die!
    Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 10-23-2008 at 06:05 AM.

banned

Stuff that legends are made of....

Mythical creatures we are!

Bandoleros in the Midst

...YES, I meant Midst.

Thread Pollution

fool

Quote Originally Posted by Garson

haha, tool .
    Panties in a ruffle?maybe ,you should use your own advice,practice what you preach,when it comes to my doin's.
    Last edited by makachut; 10-23-2008 at 09:07 AM.

Thread Pollution
    read the post.not complaning.makachut
    Enviromental Product

Bandalero sticky?
    I'm a huge fan what about you?

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Here's the stuff from yesterday. Pics are blurry since the light was low. We should've gotten video of the 1st log with the drop at the end...next time.

Give the two videos a sec to load or refresh...

http://www.wanderlustgalleries.com/bikes/otero102308/
    Visit my Photography Website
    http://www.wanderlustgalleries.com

mtbr member
    You guys are really entertaining (even on rides)
    Where exactly does Nob get those pictures?

Bandolero

Mrs. Baracus: He don't look like a crazy man.

haha, tool .
    Panties in a ruffle?maybe ,you should use your own advice,practice what you preach,when it comes to my doin's.
    You missed the opportunity.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    For some reason, those wrinkles between Mr. T's eyes look funny...

Visit my Photography Website
    http://www.wanderlustgalleries.com

Bandolero

Calculon is gonna kill us and it's all everybody else's fault!

Quote Originally Posted by rsclimb
    You guys are really entertaining (even on rides)
    Where exactly does Nob get those pictures?
    The source...
    I stole it from supramk388.
    Who stole it from .... makachut.
    Who, I believe, did a self-portrait with a timer.

mtbr member
    Mackanut has lost his mind...he is a hater...he probably rides on the Bosque...alone and miserable...

banned
    You have a good eye Stevo! Wish I could have done a better job on the footage. Something to be said for operating a new (to me) camera. Nice job.

banned

And one man started it all...

Oh, how things do change (sob). One of the earliest known photo's of the OB ( Original Bandolero: RCC ) Since then I have lost weight and well, RCC is just BETTER!

Where is this spot RCC? One of your fav trails I believe. Funny thing, back then we had know idea what we were riding.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 10-23-2008 at 03:40 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast