Is the bike OK?

Anyone with Pajarito Opening Pictures?

I didn't have my camera with me this weekend but was wondering if anyone has any pictures to post from openeing weekend??

It was an incredible two days with perfect weather all weekend long. Saturday was packed with bikers, hikers, and drinkers . Sunday was very casual with no lift lines all day long. Almost all of the trails were in great shape and were really tacky from the recent rains.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    No pics from me. All I have is a bad taste with the Rave and all! Los Alamos county needs to get their heads out of their arses!!!!!!!

mtbr member
    Those raves happen on so many weekends. It's just better to drive up into the Jemez & camp. That's what I started doing.
    This weekend was awesome! It was cool to see so many downhillers enjoying the weekend. I see myself stepping it up a notch this year already on some of the jumps, drops and stunts. The trail crew is building some cool stuff.
    Stopped to watch a guy go for for the step-down jump on the downhill course. He came up a little short and stacked it really hard. We all ran up to him to see if he was OK. He walked it off in about 5 minutes and was OK. He was basically saved by his body armor. I'm all about the body armor & pads now, for sure...
    Great weekend!

Is the bike OK?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenciole
    No pics from me. All I have is a bad taste with the Rave and all! Los Alamos county needs to get their heads out of their arses!!!!!!!
    I just put a call into the Police Dept. to find out the best way to handle this problem. They told me that the people had a permit but would have had to have been called at night when the music was high to get someone up there to turn it down. I'm going to talk to them some more to find out how to prevent this from happening again. I know it happened once last year too.

I did have fun bunny-hopping tents that were on the ski hill property and was glad to not land on a passed out raver on the road gap landing (this nearly happened last year ).

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nealpederson
    I just put a call into the Police Dept. to find out the best way to handle this problem. They told me that the people had a permit but would have had to have been called at night when the music was high to get someone up there to turn it down. I'm going to talk to them some more to find out how to prevent this from happening again. I know it happened once last year too.

I did have fun bunny-hopping tents that were on the ski hill property and was glad to not land on a passed out raver on the road gap landing (this nearly happened last year ).

Calls were made! I know I made 3!! Police said there was nothing they could do and didn't even bother driving up. I know 'cause I watched for them, not like I could sleep. BTW those sleeping ravers on the trail were harassing a certain female for riding the trail through their "camp."

Is the bike OK?
    Found a couple pics from David but no riding pics: http://www.nmfreeride.com/blog/pajar...rt-june-7.html

I will be looking more into the Rave issue. Loss of sleep on a DH day is a safety issue as far as I'm concerned

RCC
    Bandolero
    here's what I got...just random stuff thou!
    RCC
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I heard the mission bell
    And i was thinking to my self
    This could be heaven or this could be hell...

BOOST THAT SH*T!
    Good to see EVERYONE out there on Saturday. It was a killer day and the vibe was excellent all around.

Glad I didn't try camp and ride Sunday. I would have been bent.
    "A splendid time was had by all and all were had." ~ Wire Train