Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: delnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,232

    Another Bando Whip... (Daddy's new ride)

    Lookout Bandos... there's a new sherrif in town... and it ain't no Turner!
    Meet the new "Bando Whip"

    2009 Canfield Brothers Can-Diggle
    Adjustable 7" or 8" rear travel
    1.5in headset
    12mm Maxle rear axel
    Rock Shox Vivid 5.1 rear shock
    Hard Anodized Finish

    Delnorte's got a new ride... now I just gotta figure out how to build her up!
    So far I have:
    Titec telescoping seat post
    XTR front deraileur
    FSA Zero-stack headset

    Thanks for the expert advice Rick. I'm stoked!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    No sh!t. You two are some sneaky bastards. Nice rig! Kinda late in the season though, TJ.

  3. #3
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    NP TJ that is a very nice bike Let me work on getting you an upgraded lower linkage. I sent email with link a few mins ago as an FYI. I lost the call earlier, sorry bro.

  4. #4
    Bandolero
    Reputation: Crash88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    Lookout Bandos... there's a new sherrif in town... and it ain't no Turner!
    Meet the new "Bando Whip"

    2009 Canfield Brothers Can-Diggle
    Adjustable 7" or 8" rear travel
    1.5in headset
    12mm Maxle rear axel
    Rock Shox Vivid 5.1 rear shock
    Hard Anodized Finish

    Delnorte's got a new ride... now I just gotta figure out how to build her up!
    So far I have:
    Titec telescoping seat post
    XTR front deraileur
    FSA Zero-stack headset

    Thanks for the expert advice Rick. I'm stoked!
    Dude,you are really making me jealous

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    346
    Nice!

  6. #6
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by atenciole
    Nice!
    Now I just need to get you on a Diggle (with Elka rear on yours)

  7. #7
    Single Speed Junkie
    Reputation: crux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,106
    Nice rig.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    Now I just need to get you on a Diggle (with Elka rear on yours)

  9. #9
    Fragilie
    Reputation: Eric B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    763
    I've got all the parts you need to make that one sweet ride. wheelsets,Totem fork, king or cane creek headset, brakes, cranksets, stem, complete Saint drivetrain etc.

    E
    It's Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees. (Emiliano Zapata)

  10. #10
    banned
    Reputation: Mtn. Biker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,330
    hey, wait a minute! I may want that shite. Gimme through the weekend, EB!

  11. #11
    Fragilie
    Reputation: Eric B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    hey, wait a minute! I may want that shite. Gimme through the weekend, EB!
    Don't worry, I'm on hold.
    It's Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees. (Emiliano Zapata)

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AndyN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric B
    I've got all the parts you need to make that one sweet ride. wheelsets,Totem fork, king or cane creek headset, brakes, cranksets, stem, complete Saint drivetrain etc.

    E
    Got any wide low rise bars for sale?

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: delnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,232
    Dammitt Bry! Go mind yer business!
    Just kidding. Thinking about a Highline are we...?

  14. #14
    Thread Pollution
    Reputation: makachut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,738
    nice
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SingleSpeed,in the way
    Amateur
    Dogs over Cats

  15. #15
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    Lookout Bandos... there's a new sherrif in town... and it ain't no Turner!
    Meet the new "Bando Whip"
    Should have kept the Diggle and sold this bike vvvvvvvvvvvv


    Paid Spam- FS- New 09 Canfield CanDiggle & xtras

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: delnorte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388
    Should have kept the Diggle and sold this bike vvvvvvvvvvvv


    Paid Spam- FS- New 09 Canfield CanDiggle & xtras
    I might still keep it. I just know of a complete bike that I won't have to build up. If the Diggle doesn't sell in a month, it will be built instead. There's just a good deal on a whole bike if I want it, & I wouldn't have to spend more cash to build it up.
    I doubt the Dig will sell anyway & if it doesn't, I will certainly enjoy riding it to its capabilities.
    I'll still hang onto the Xeon, anyway. I love that bike - it rips.

  17. #17
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by delnorte
    I might still keep it. I just know of a complete bike that I won't have to build up. If the Diggle doesn't sell in a month, it will be built instead. There's just a good deal on a whole bike if I want it, & I wouldn't have to spend more cash to build it up.
    I doubt the Dig will sell anyway & if it doesn't, I will certainly enjoy riding it to its capabilities.
    I'll still hang onto the Xeon, anyway. I love that bike - it rips.
    Ok, but it better be a nice complete bike. What is it a Turner?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •