mtbr member
    Nov 2010

AngelFire/Dreamline/SBT

So who all is planning on rolling up to AF this weekend for riding and dreamline?

I am going to be heading up by myself, but I would like to ride/hang out with others.
    Also looking to see if anybody is interested in sharing a room to get on the stay and ride deal, or if anybody has room in a vacation rental or some such. Or are most people planning on camping?

In addition to the bike park on Saturday, does anybody plan to ride SBT on Sunday?

Pax

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    I was thinking about going but not going. The kids i sold my Trance to today are going up there i believe. Sounds like a good time!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    So nobody going up for this?
    I may be staying in town at the RV park, not sure yet. But I would still like to ride with some people.

I guess dreamline is sold out for spectators. I didn't even know registration was needed, lame. Hopefully there will be a fence to jump.

Is the bike OK?
    Quote Originally Posted by warimono View Post
    So nobody going up for this?
    I may be staying in town at the RV park, not sure yet. But I would still like to ride with some people.

I guess dreamline is sold out for spectators. I didn't even know registration was needed, lame. Hopefully there will be a fence to jump.
    Not 100% sure but I heard you only need to register to ride the chair up that will get you closest to the event. If you are just riding the normal chair/bike park or hiking all the way up I don't there's anything restricting attendance. The comp is next to the top of Boulder Dash which wouldn't be a real hard walk from the bottom for a fit biker.

I'll be there with my son and I know a ton of other people who are going too. Should be rad!

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    So, how was it? My wife and I were going to go, but it dawned on us this week that our one month old hadn't had her shots yet, so we decided not to take any chances.