mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Cool-blue Rhythm Albuquerque - Need to Borrow/Rent 2 Lg Mtn Bikes

Friends,

I'll be in Albuquerque in Sept 24-27, 2009 and need to rent/borrow two high-end-ish bikes to ride.

I'm introducing my roadie-friend to the sport and want to take him to some of the great trails in the area around Tijeras.

I'm the former President of the Greater Houston Off-Road Biking Associate (GHORBA) and would love it if someone could show us around too.

Any suggestions? Any shops/individuals in the area that could help us out? We have cash if that helps..

Thanks so much,

Mike

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by mgliii
    Friends,

I'll be in Albuquerque in Sept 24-27, 2009 and need to rent/borrow two high-end-ish bikes to ride.

I'm introducing my roadie-friend to the sport and want to take him to some of the great trails in the area around Tijeras.

I'm the former President of the Greater Houston Off-Road Biking Associate (GHORBA) and would love it if someone could show us around too.

Any suggestions? Any shops/individuals in the area that could help us out? We have cash if that helps..

Thanks so much,

Mike

Cash is much better when converted to beer units...

mmmm.. beer...
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

mtbr member

MTB avatar goes here
    Sep 2009
    I have A 19" rocky mtn edge sitting at bike works that you are welcome to use

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Thanks!

Thanks guys. I'll give them a call. I'll tell them you guys sent me...

Mike