banned

[GITA:] Roll Call for RR, REM

How many do we have?

I am debating taking the RV or my truck this weekend. Do we have a shuttle truck for Fridays ride, be it RR or just the REM shuttle. I won't be able to haul people/bikes in the RV.

I am feeling better this AM after my vI and about 6 cups of coffee. I am, at this point, up for either the extended or short version of REM.

TIME: It would be better to have as many people meet at the Tesuque Village Market at 10:30. That way it would minimize # the of folks to shuttle at the end of the day. I don't know what Bear is driving, but as far as I know he and I are the only ones that I know meeting that early.

But if you absolutely can't make that time, then the next option would be to meet at Aspen Vista Rd at 12pm. Plan on trying to arrange your shuttle back to your vehicle @ Aspen Vista if you choose this option.
    Last edited by Mtn. Biker123; 09-25-2008 at 05:40 PM.

Syrenne!
    I'll be in Tesuque at 10:30am! I can only fit 1 bike besides my own on my rack...maybe I can convince Daniel to come up & we could fit 2-3 bikes extra....

Glad you're feeling a bit better!
    Go huck yourself.

mtbr member
    Why do you guys have to pick my aniversary for the ride

brg
    mtbr member
    Can you give me more info on the REM ride? We will have 2 cars so we can shuttle ourselves. I'm guessing we could be ready to ride by 2pm.

banned

Sure,

Quote Originally Posted by brg
    Can you give me more info on the REM ride? We will have 2 cars so we can shuttle ourselves. I'm guessing we could be ready to ride by 2pm.
    Here is a map
    Attached Images Attached Images

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brg
    We will probably be rolling through there at about that time, assuming we make the climb in decent amount of time and if Andy can keep up with Ted and I on the descent

brg
    mtbr member
    great!!!! thanks!

We'll look for you at the start at 2pm. There will be 3 of us - me (I was on the ti SingleSpeed last year) I'm 4'10", red sidis, riding red Safire this year(yep - gears AND suspension) and 2 guys on blue bikes - one on a Rocky Mountian Element and another on a Blur.

I'll shoot you a pm w/our phone numbers.

banned
    Bring your wife! It will be gorgeous up there from what Glenn is saying.

banned

Again,

Here is the earlier ride up to Ravens Ridge.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Where the frik did this thread come from? I swear it just now appeared on my NM forum list, but looks like it's been around all day. Weird. Had I known I wouldn't have posted in the other thread. Here's the relevant info I dumped there:

I plan on making this ride. Oh, thank the LANL gods for 'A' schedule Fridays. I'll be coming from LA and have room if anyone wants to hop in with me. I'll probably be heading out of LA around 9:45-10 to make the Tesuque meet-n-greet by 10:30.

Anyone else going along for this ride should post up so we make sure we have enough shuttle space.
    "My life's ambition is to see a musical version of MacBeth performed by chickens."

banned
    Ok...you can extend the REM by about 3 more miles at the end with some prime ST, but the entrance is stashed away on private land. Glenn can try to give you directions if we don't meet up. I can barely find it on my own. Would it be possible to wait until about 2:30; I know Ted and Von will want to take tons of pictures.

mtbr member

I'm in

Well I've been scrambling all week trying to clear Friday and it looks like I'll be able to make the 10:30 meet and greet.
    A 7:00 am meeting leaves me plenty of time to make it. Is it a bad idea to go to a job interview in MTB gear?
    Hey B. Is there room for one more bike in the truck? I'll be on the motorcycle pulling the trailer. I could prolly get five bikes on the trailer but it's only got two hold down spaces. Straps? Anyway, lemme know if one more will work. Thanks
    P

banned
    Yeah! I think I have room for just 1more

brg
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn. Biker123
    Bring your wife! It will be gorgeous up there from what Glenn is saying.
    uhh...you talking to me??

brg
    mtbr member
    Ok...you can extend the REM by about 3 more miles at the end with some prime ST, but the entrance is stashed away on private land. Glenn can try to give you directions if we don't meet up. I can barely find it on my own. Would it be possible to wait until about 2:30; I know Ted and Von will want to take tons of pictures.
    Actually 3pm would even be better than 2:30. It's a 5 hour drive and if we leave @ 7am that puts us in Santa Fe ~1 -1:30. So 3pm would give us time to get the shuttle setup and such.

But don't wait on us...we'll get on the trail as soon as possible - so hopefully we'll met up with the rest of the crew.

mtbr member
    Yeah! I think I have room for just 1more

Sweet! I'll see y'all

banned

Follow the tree...

Nope! rsclimb...its his anniversary tomorrow! Congrats Rich

banned

This is turning out well with some strong riders to boot!

10:30 group ( meeting in Tesuque to discuss shuttle options ):

Rotmilky
    Biklophile
    Bear
    Delnorte
    rkopelov
    Myself

12pm group ( Meeting @ Aspen Vista Rd )

Crux possible
    nmtim possible

3pm group ( Meeting @ REM TH )

brg