mtbr member

will someone show me kittatinny tomorrow

hey, looking for someone to show me a loop at kit tomorrow. dont want to be riding racer style. I might be able to take some photos of you in exchange.

Sean aka vernon rider
    pink shirt photos

mtbr member
    Dec 2004

Would love too,

but not tomorrow. I have TM (trail maintenance) at Jungle Habitat with JORBA.org. We are building trails there. Town Cycle will be having their Campmor H2H race there instead of Hidden Valley. If you are interested,...go to JORBA.org for more info. PS. We usually ride our bikes to the work site and then practice the trail to make sure it flows. If you decide to come,...bring your camera,..you will be glad you did.
    TeamBulldog.com Cyclecraft.com Mtbnj.com JORBA.org

mtbr member
    where do i go to meet up with yall, and do i need to bring any tools? (besides myself)

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    I know the post is last minute but I was going to hit up either Allamuchy or Kitattanny this morning around 9:00 - 9:30 by myself. If you were still interested in going to Kitattanny I would meet up with you.

mtbr member
    rode today, did the 2006 bulldog highschool race course loop once easy no problem. then tried riding the 2006 bulldog rump course backwards not sure how well i did but i started at the red blaze got onto a fire road and made a left and made another left onto a dark blue blazed trail. eventually i got by the ranger house and i was riding around the field when i felt my chain drop. my derailor hanger broke. drove over to cycle craft and got a new one. Threw that on and got maybe 10 feet from my car and my chain broke. Called it a day maybe next sunday ill try again.