it's just baby phat..

Where to ride and who to ride with in NJ

Hello Peeps. It's been a while since I've posted anything on this board but a quick scan of the questions has prompted me to make a few suggestions.

Trail conditions this time of the year can be really iffy. Please check your local park by going to www.jorba.org. Better yet, we'd love to see you at a trail maintenance session. Dates will be posted for your local chapter very soon. If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Another new resource that has tons of potential for networking bikers is www.placebike.com You can connect with riders in your area and find riders with similar riding styles. Find GPS routes and share photos and videos of your bikes. Check it out.

Lastly there's always www.mtbnj.com. A solid resource for discussing topics that affect our state's mountain bike community.

Again, I know that some of you already have these resources but given the topics at the time of writing this e-mail I thought it would be beneficial. I hope to be a little more visible on the boards this year and as I said before, I am happy to lead a ride or suggest a route if you should need assistance.

A BIG HELLO to old friends.

Nelson aka phatbiker

www.jorba.org
    you dig?
    Last edited by phatbiker; 03-12-2009 at 12:56 PM.

mtbr member
    Hey stranger... I think of you often when riding in Ringwood

it's just baby phat..
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie
    Hey stranger... I think of you often when riding in Ringwood
    haha...it's nice to see your response. lots of new names around here. feels kinda weird. anyway, i'm still riding although i did more street riding this winter than dirt since it was so wet. glad to see that you're still riding!!

here are some pics from the sayerville skatepark last month.

nelson
    Attached Images Attached Images