mtbr member

Where to ride in south jersey??

I'm from cinnaminson(right next to cherry hill) and i was wondering if any of you guys knew any trails in the area(30-45 mins). I've ridden a couple within 5 miles(northshore i think one is called). and i don't want to drive 30 mins for 1.5 miles of shoddy trail. Anybody know of any flowing singletrack in the area? Or anything moderately technical where you can still get some speed. No fireroad suggestions please, I'd like it to be more technical/tighter than that.
    Thanks, Rob
    Rob D

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Going South from Cinnaminson
    Camden County College in Blackwood. Multiple trails to link together. 7-8 mile loop, but can vary. Can be sandy though. No big climbs.
    Gloucester County College in Sewell. 6 mile, easy to follow loop. Lots of roots, short climbs, stream crossings, and log obstacles.
    Go west and cross the bridge.
    Pennypack Park in NE Philly
    Wissahickon Park in Philly

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    You might want to try Ceres Park, near Rt 55 northeast of Pitman. I went down there a few weeks ago and was pretty suprised at the amount of up and down (short but usually steep) and how much trail was packed into a a relatively small space (i.e., lots of twists and turns). MIght ba a total of 7-8 miles of trails. For me there were a couple of places to get some speed, but I am just beginning and I am sure better riders could get some flow going. Probably about 30 minutes from Ciniminson.

Also, I was suprised but Clayton (off of I-195 in Imlaystown) came up as only about 45 minutes away when I did a quick mapquest. Fast trails with some decent climbs/downhills, but nothing too technical. Probably 5 miles of trails
    It's all good

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I was going to mention Cere's, but after reading this: Cere's Park, Mantua, NJ and speaking to people who have been there recently, didn't sound like the OP was interested in "shoddy trail".