mtbr member

Good job! Washington Valley/Chimney Rock round 2 of the storm clean up-Dec 1st @ 9am

Many have been asking & we now have another date set for trail clearing/clean up. Saturday Dec 1st @ 9am. Most likely we will start tackling the Red Trail. The County/Park Rangers have the chainsaws & we have most of the other tools that will be needed. If you want to bring a hand saw of some sort you are more than welcome. Even if you can only be there for a short time it will help. We are meeting at 9am at Newmans Lane lot as usual. Again I hope to see many of you there.
    Jersey Off-Road Bicycle Association- Advocate, Educate and Conserve
    You Dig? WWW.JORBA.ORG

WWW.MTBNJ.COM

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Was just here this morning. The red trail needs a ton of work, its currently impassable. The blue trail looks like work has been done and if anyone is looking to ride, that's your best bet for now. Thank you guys for volunteering your time for the good of the riding community. Wish I could be there, but I can't get off from work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I haven't gone there in a while, but just wanted to say thanks for doing this. It's a really great place for those that love rocky terrain.