mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Victory Bike Shop

I went to Victory Bike shop in Union yesterday and found out they are going out of business. I've been going there for many years and was surprised to see the sign outside. They had lots of good deals on complete bikes and parts. Not sure how long the going out of business sale will last - said until inventory is gone. Owner was a good guy - He races and used to sponsor our race team. Sorry to see him go. I thought some of you locals might want to check it out and say Good By.
    Last edited by RM27; 05-30-2008 at 11:27 AM.

mtbr member
    it's a sad day in Union NJ! Tom is a great guy and it was awesome to have such a cool bike shop right there between work and home. thanks for the many years of great bike-o-mania!

mtbr member
    Keep this in mind next time you consider buying a bike from an online store that offers you nothing except a good price. Local bike shops sponsor teams, races and entire race series, offer trail and bike maintenance guidance, and provide a sense of community. I don't want to imagine what it would be like without local bike shops -- they're the backbone of our sport.