mtbr member
    Dec 2003

Trek Factory Demo this Saturday at Marty's Reliable, Randolph NJ

Trek bicycles is sending out their huge demo trailer to Marty's Reliable Cycle of Randolph on April 26th. Stop by the shop from 10am-5pm for a ride on any of the latest Mountain and Road bikes from Trek Bicycles. We have some nice trails right behind the shop that will be marked so you can put the Mountain bikes through their paces. There are plenty of good roads to ride and we will help you with a route if you need one. Bikes will be available on a first come first serve basis. Pedals are available(spd), but bring your own if you can. We ask that people take each bike out for no more then an hour. This way people can try the different models.

1164 Rt 10 Randolph NJ

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Were those yellow signs put up just for this demo? I think they should stay up, IMHO. I live nearby and did not know all the trails JORBA has been working on at Dickerson Mine and ended up at alot of dead-ends as a result. Plus I think they cleared up alot of fallen trees since I have last been there.

The Dickerson Mine tract is shaping up pretty good:
    Dickerson Mine Preserve | JORBA - You Dig?
    (But it will never be big enough to justify commuting far to ride at. For those who live far away or don't commute to the area.)

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFokker View Post
    Were those yellow signs put up just for this demo? I think they should stay up, IMHO. I live nearby and did not know all the trails JORBA has been working on at Dickerson Mine and ended up at alot of dead-ends as a result. Plus I think they cleared up alot of fallen trees since I have last been there.

(But it will never be big enough to justify commuting far to ride at. For those who live far away or don't commute to the area.)
    I'm gonna try to get out on Monday or Tuesday to pull em down as they fade out real quick and I need em for the Lewis Morris race in June. Place is pretty easy to get around right now just follow the white markers and explore.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFokker View Post

We have over 15 miles planned and it will include the adjacent Randolph tract. I'd make a trip for 15 miles of good trails.
    We will be posting work schedule shortly. You can check;
    www.JORBA.org | JORBA - You Dig? or Dickerson Mine Facebook page.