mtbr member

Trails near Camden County College?

I was just curious, after looking at CCC on google earth, there looks like there is a lot of wooded ground across the steet from the college. Was wondering if there are any trails over there or not. I know some of the ground is owned by the college, but most of it is probably private. I also don't know how old the pic on google earth is, a lot of that ground could be developed by now for all I know.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I've never been over on that side, but I have seen dirt bikes over there. I think it's also the grounds of an old landfill.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    if its where im thinking there are bike trails there. there is a park i believe just past the college where you can park and head into the woods from there. nothing too challenging, couple of small loops.

mtbr member
    Just so were on the same page, I'm referring to the woods that are across Cheesman Rd from both the college parking lots and the County Park. From the satellite photos it looks like a pretty large chunk of woods. I thought there might be some jumps or something that maybe the local kids had built over time. I'm just always trying to find somewhere new to ride since there is so little in South Jersey to begin with.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Thinking of riding there tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll do a little exploring.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    The other side is where the dirtbikers ride. Not that good for biking. I also think it's private land, there were a few no trespassing signs there.

mtbr member
    Probably really sandy, huh? CCC is sandy enough. thanks for the update.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    There are trails there...I haven't been down there since last year, but they were decent from what I remember. Check out the trail review on this site, they are under Camden County College.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    The "trails" he's asking about are across the street from the college, not the ones on the same side of the road. Near the former CYO. It's rideable on that side, but a lot of the trails end in deadends. Most people use the trails on the same side as the college, located between the college and the park.