mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Thanks Bob W and the trail maintenance guys

Just rode the Deer Park section of Allamuchy today for the first time in at least a year. I saw you guys doing some trail maintenance and while I said thanks to you while riding by and stopped to chat, I wanted to thank you publicly for the hard work. The trails are in great shape.

I also investigated the trails that are relatively new on the southern end of the part (right at the north end of the parking lot). Those trails are awesome, nice flow and use of the rocks.

Thanks again,
    Barry

mtbr member
    Oct 2006

More Thanks

Yeah, I appreciate the mid-summer trail widening, too. Nice not to have to wear a long sleeved shirt to ward off the prickers.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

No problem!

Glad th3e effort of the group is being noticed!!! And that is the important this to note, that it is a group. Last year we saw 40 people come out and give up a little bit of there time to try and make the trails better in Allamuchy. As always if anyone is interested in helping out please send an e-mail to allamuchy@JORBA.org to get on the e-mail list for TM at Allamuchy.

While at the JORBA site make sure to chekc out the link to join up!

BTW, the trails off the parking lot were not built by the TM group. While it is always nice to see new trails being built, everyone has to keep in mind that the Park Manager has to be kept in the loop, this is a big part of what the TM group does. We would like to extend an invitiation to whom ever built the trails in Deer Park to join the group it would be good to see some new faces!
    Tkace care,

Bob W.

mtbr member
    Bob,
    You Rock.
    Thanks for all the work you and Karen have put into
    all the trails throughout the years.
    It's definitely noticeable and appreciated.
    Lenny