Te mortuo heres tibi sim?

Tell me about Ringwood and other stuff, eh?

Looking for a mini 2-3 day road trip in a couple weeks - stuff up north won't be good, but I'm thinking of checking stuff out down that way that I've heard is good, but have no clue about. Stuff to hit? Things good to go yet, or wet and icy still? Beer paid for showing me some kick ass trail.

Enough stuff to occupy me/keep me riding for a couple days? Camping options?

I'd be coming from Danbury, CT, so not too far.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Rip
    Broken
    Hey scrub',

It's smashy from bikeforums,
    If you come down to my area, I'd be happy to show you around RV, Teetertown(Got a good line connection there with a steep final descent. Can easily do both RV and Teetertown in a single day.

Ringwood is a haul for me and I don't really know the place very well, there should be someone in the next day or so that does know the place.
    À tout le monde. À tous mes amis. Je vous aime. Je dois partir.
    These are the last words I'll ever speak And they'll set me free

mtbr member
    I rode Ringwood Tuesday and everything was snow and ice clear. Just a few small patches of snow/ice that were easy to get across. When were you thinking of heading down? It might be unrideable depending on the weather and frost melting out of the ground.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by MixMastaMM
    I rode Ringwood Tuesday and everything was snow and ice clear. Just a few small patches of snow/ice that were easy to get across. When were you thinking of heading down? It might be unrideable depending on the weather and frost melting out of the ground.
    Most likely late March/early April for a couple days.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Rip
    Broken
    Things should be rideable then since it's looking like March is going in as a lion this year.
    À tout le monde. À tous mes amis. Je vous aime. Je dois partir.
    These are the last words I'll ever speak And they'll set me free

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Snowcover back on the ground today in northern NJ.

Mahlon and Wawayanda have campming. Wawayanda trails and park entrance are still not all open because of ice damage. Ringwood may be a better bet for Late March/early April. Better to check back the week before because of freeze thaw could extend into that time frame.