mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Support for Allamucy - All things - All Groups

What is support? Support is a two way street. Support is more than a posted thing! Athletic support? That is not what we are talking about it here. All-A-Muchy, Cranks Around the Campfire, Mooch Madness? I support it, but do not get used to it. Nothin at Allamuchy has ever been supported. The other place has been bangin on stuff of every kind regarding Allamuchy, now they are acting like the victim. Cryin like the baby.

The 24hr has been ripped on for years. This year the All-a-muchy thing never got off the ground due to badgerin. Now it time for Cranks and Madness, so what is to be expected? Deal with it please and spare us the drama. The world accordin to the House Wives of Mountin Bike New Joy-sie.

I'm Idaho!
    Mar 2006
    Ah, cut the kid some slack. He's like 24 and trying to do something that most people don't try to do until they're old and beat up like many of us. He needed to vent and he did.

Our site and team supported the festival in numerous ways. I don't expect anyone to say, "Hey, great job there buddy." I did it because it's the right thing to do. I don't expect it in return, so I don't care that the favor wasn't returned.

Question to you, since I think you like these issues. Suppose you had a garage sale, and I helped you out by telling all my friends about it. Is it unfair of me to expect the same in return? How about this. Is it fair of me to at least ask you not to tell your friends *not* to go?

Don't really think it's too much to ask. But whatever, we'll survive without the props. Or we won't. In the end I still gotta go to my day job. Know what I'm saying?

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eof4si2 View Post
    What is support? Support is a two way street. Support is more than a posted thing! Athletic support? That is not what we are talking about it here. All-A-Muchy, Cranks Around the Campfire, Mooch Madness? I support it, but do not get used to it. Nothin at Allamuchy has ever been supported. The other place has been bangin on stuff of every kind regarding Allamuchy, now they are acting like the victim. Cryin like the baby.

The 24hr has been ripped on for years. This year the All-a-muchy thing never got off the ground due to badgerin. Now it time for Cranks and Madness, so what is to be expected? Deal with it please and spare us the drama. The world accordin to the House Wives of Mountin Bike New Joy-sie.
    thank you for stalking our site.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Hey I support these things in Allamuchy. I support the All-a-muchy too, and that did not get support. I support Gran Fondo even though it is not in Allamuchy. But things that go on in Allamuchy always get hard time, that is the way it has always been. Ask your buddy Imbaman. Stalking? Ok call it what you want, it is what you are doing here.

I support Cranks, now go and participate. I support what Mtbnj could be. Now make it happen. Let me see real support. No Raindance!

I'm Idaho!
    Mar 2006
    Ok, support is good.

How would you define what MTBNJ could be? I think 1 thing to understand is that MTBNJ is great for X people, but Y people disagree. As soon as Y people redefine what is great, the X people start to get unhappy. Balancing X & Y is a tough trick, probably impossible.

Feel free to PM me, or find me Saturday if you'd like to talk in person.