mtbr member
    Sep 2004

Sun 7/8 LM or CR 5pm-ish

Anyone want to ride at Chimney Rock or Lewis Morris around 4 or 5pm on 7/8? Moderate pace..... I promise not to get you lost at CR, but at LM I usually end up doing the same loop and a little confused about how to get back to the parking lot
    [SIZE="1"]We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.[/SIZE]

www.mtbnj.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I can do Chimney Rock at 5:00 on Sunday as long as you really mean moderate. Rode at Ringwood on Friday night. Got crushed heading up the switchbacks from the school and then hitting the Bridges trail. The heat played a factor, but thats a tuff way to start a ride. Recovered ok for the rest of the ride as the temprature dropped. Let me know if CR is your selection and which lot you will be parkng in. CR is my home park so I know my way around pretty good.....Don

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Moderate, definately. Its going to be really hot tomorrow.CR is fine, (its my home park too). How about Newmans Lane lot at 5pm then? I have a white Mountaineer and a black Titus.
    [SIZE="1"]We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.[/SIZE]

www.mtbnj.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I'm in. I'll be the big guy with black MDX and black Turner.