Make some music
    Sep 2004

Good job! Stephens State Park - Thanks!

Recently I have received quite a few words of appreciation regarding Hurricane Sandy post clean up.... And you are welcome indeed. I also wanted to share the "Thank You" and say that I couldn't have done it alone... So I want to thank others on behalf of those who thanked me... So please stand, and in no particular order I salute you.... Joe Scheneck, Tom Bumiller, Burke Hammond, Paige Hammond, Rob Blash, Josh Gang, Owen Gang, Tony Wei, Ed Zuckerman, Eric Duch, Tyler Filipponi, Taylor Filipponi, Rich, Zipper, Todd Reder, Alex H., Bob Tunick, Dawn Casey, Jack Lux, Patty Bender, Victor Shcepisi, Paul Meier, Maureen Ross and Jorba. All took time out and put time in.
    J.O.R.B.A. More than just tm. WWW.JORBA.ORG

'Tis but a scratch
    Thank you all. I have only ridden Stephens 2 X ever. But, once was this spring and the place is quite cool and well maintained.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Thanks, Steve...it is always a pleasure to help with the local parks and you to keep our trails flowing

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratocaster View Post
    Recently I have received quite a few words of appreciation regarding Hurricane Sandy post clean up.... And you are welcome indeed. I also wanted to share the "Thank You" and say that I couldn't have done it alone... So I want to thank others on behalf of those who thanked me... So please stand, and in no particular order I salute you.... Joe Scheneck, Tom Bumiller, Burke Hammond, Paige Hammond, Rob Blash, Josh Gang, Owen Gang, Tony Wei, Ed Zuckerman, Eric Duch, Tyler Filipponi, Taylor Filipponi, Rich, Zipper, Todd Reder, Alex H., Bob Tunick, Dawn Casey, Jack Lux, Patty Bender, Victor Shcepisi, Paul Meier, Maureen Ross and Jorba. All took time out and put time in.
    Steve,
    It was our pleasure to help out. It was the least we could do. BTW, the trails are as magnificent as ever in Stephens!

mtbr member
    Quite a few years ago I lived at the very end of Station Road and it was all just beer party garbage and junk back there. It's awesome how much work has been accomplished. Kudos to all!

mtbr member
    It was our pleasure to help out when we can. I enjoyed helping clear the trails within the Allamuchy Park system. Thank you for being the lead and the voice of reason!!
    Nothing really witty to say..........