mtbr member

Spots near Atlantic City

Hey guys, I am wondering if there is any riding near AC, Margate, or any of the southern shore points? I will prolly be out that way a bunch, and I was dreaming of some sandy fast single track. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I hear there's been some trail work at Batsto. Check the Jersey Action riders website.

mtbr member
    Thanks, I was seeing if there was anyone here that could recommend anything though. I am spread pretty thin with all of the sites I am part of already.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Allaire State Park I hear is a good ride. It is a little north of Atlantic City (close to Belmar and those shore areas). I have read and heard good things about the park and I plan to check out Memorial Day weekend.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004

go

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygui
    Hey guys, I am wondering if there is any riding near AC, Margate, or any of the southern shore points? I will prolly be out that way a bunch, and I was dreaming of some sandy fast single track. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Mtbnj.com has a trail directory plus, if you post on the forum you can get a guide. If AC is where you are road biking and DJ are better options.
    TeamBulldog.com Cyclecraft.com Mtbnj.com JORBA.org