mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Southern NJ Dealers

Hello-I 've not been on the forums for a while now and I'd like to know if anyone can recommend a dealer in the Southern part of NJ ? I believe in supporting local dealers whenever possible. Thanks

in the getto
    Action Wheels in Woodbury ? Haven't been there in many years though.
    it's a big sh*t sandwich and were all gonna have to take a bite

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I use to go to Actions Wheels,but lately all they seem to do is push one kind of bike on everyone,however they do have a good selection of parts,clothing,etc I've bought my last 2 bikes at Freeride in Haddonfeid. So far they have given me good service,prices,and even put me ib contact with a few more guys to ride with. I'd recommend them definetly....

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    In addition to Action Wheels, Danzeisen & Quigley in Cherry Hill is another option, good service and nice people.
    http://www.dandq.com/about_directions.asp

mtbr member
    Freeride in Haddonfield is a good local shop. Keswick cycles is nice to check out on route 70. EMS in the Moorestown mall believe it or not has a knowledgeable staff. Haven't been to Action Wheels in a while they do seem pushy

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Beacon Cycling for the win. I don't know about their other locations (Freehold and Vineland) but the one in Northfield is top notch. I bought my last two bikes there, the mechanics are great and the sales are incredible. All of them have the passion and want to make sure you end up with the best bike that works for you. Wade & Scott are the 2 guys I end up talking to the most, good peoples.

They also have life time tune-ups for free as long as you own the bike. Limited to brake and gearing adjustments, nothing to serious. I just took my bike in there this past Thursday, they must have gone over every bolt tighting it all up. I commented on how it wasn't shifting so great and after checking everthing out, they found my derailuer (sp?) hanger was bent alittle bit. They straighened it right up, I haven't had a problem yet. All of that was free btw.

Andrew

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Check out bike tek on rt 70 in medford i just bought my jamis there and the new owner is extremely easy to deal with

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Peddler's Shop in Deptford, NJ FTW