Is flexy

Shore area bike friendly skateparks?

Anyone know of any skateparks in the shore area besides Lakewood that allows bikes? I'm looking for ones near Manasquan in perticular and ideally outdoor or free, haha. I know there are some town run parks I've seen over the years but can't remember where they are and if they allow bikes. Any info would be cool.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I'm not too sure about your area in particular, but I know of Sayerville which a is north of you (its a shame they turn off the lights at night now..)
    and theres that new park in egg harbor

both are outsideand both are free I belive

I'll probably be taking a day trip down to egg harbor to ride the new park and the bmx track one of these weekends...

Is flexy
    Thanks for the info. I'd be down to take the trip to the egg harbor park. You are Shaun's friend John right? I believe we met a diablo. When are we hitting the nyc dirt jumps?

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I try to hit the NYC jumps on wensdays after work, I work in ft lee so I leave about 7ish and ride across the bridge, I can't make it this week as I have to clean up the house , I'm hosting a bunch of canadians that are comming down to ride diablo this weekend I'll be at the mountain friday, sat, and sunday maybe I'll see you there

as far as the egg harbor park, I was thinking of going the 21st I was going to ask shawn if he wanted to come, you're more than welcome to come as well ,I can fit up to 4 bikes/ people in the car so the more the merrier

if you'd like to ride the nyc jumps next week look me up and I'll tell you where to meet me

Is flexy
    I have to help out at the bike shop I used to work at on wed and thursday next week. I'm not sure how the 21st will work out for egg harbor b/c shaun and I are going to see tiesto in the city friday night and his set ends at 4am. If you wanna hit the egg harbor park on the 22nd we can crash at my house in manasquan the 21st then head to the park in the am. I'll tell shaun to get in touch with you and we can set something up. I'm thinking about trying to head to the nyc jumps on friday of this week. Where in fort lee do you park and ride into the city and how long is the ride on a bike?

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Bricktown has a skatepark that is behind the school on Drumpoint Rd. I ride there from time to time and it is mostly bikes.

Nuns hated me too!
    Slayerville is indeed outside and free

Bikes are okay there, there was a couple of Urban Style guys there a few weeks ago and they looked like they were havin' fun.
    I'm small where it counts