mtbr member

Ringwood questions

In 2010 I went to Ringwood sp to help do trailwork when imba was there. I met Bob W. -who I see post on here still- and several others, but I never got a chance to ride there till this weekend. I'm interested in riding on my own cause I hate holding people up. I checked out jorbas site(on my phone) and couldn't find the info I'm looking for. Mainly a trail map and trail recommendations. I'd prefer going down the fun stuff rather than climbing what I'd consider dh, if that makes sense. Are there any trails that we aren't allilowed to ride on? How well are they marked? I only saw about a 1/4 mile of trail when I was there, so it's all new to me. Thanks for the help. Ttyl, Fahn

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

here ya go

http://www.jorba.org/sites/default/f...WOOD_MAP_0.pdf

Thats the link to the map of the park. Hey drop a line when you want to ride allamuchy. I think we might have some trails you wil like!
    www.JORBA.org
    You Dig?
    "The rides to short to not kick against the pricks" M.F.

mtbr member
    Awesome! Thanks Bob. Any recommended routes in particular? How many miles are there without doubling back on anything?

mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Ringwood trail map

Hi Larry,

I just updated my Ringwood Trail map. If you have a Garmin Edge 800 you can copy it to the custom map directory and follow the trails as you ride, or download the jpg and print it out !

Ringwood Trail Map Update ! Monosujet.com

Enjoy !

ElPablo