Waldmeister

Riders from Hoboken, Union City, Weehawken...

Hey there,

my name is Ben, I am a 26 year old guy from Stuttgart, Germany and I moved to the US on January, 19th this year. Are there any people out there to share my sport with and maybe join the one or another bar in Hoboken or Manhattan after a ride?

Currenty I am living in the area of Jersey City Heights, next to the Brifge from Hoboken to the Heights. Iīve been riding Mountainbikes more or less actively since I was 16 years old.
    I am riding a ī07 ReignX with my preferences on Freeride/ technical oriented touring, but obviously also now have to get more familiar with the urban stuff.

I am not only gravity oriented, but itīs one of my preferences next to exploring untouched nature. I will stay in the US for some 2 or 3 years and like to ride most of the spots, known from the "blockbuster" movies. Unfortunanely I donīt have a car yet, but I will buy one as soon as possible.

Please donīt hesitate to contact me to have a session togehter...
    IMTB

mtbr member
    Hi there. I live in Weehawken and ride. I am also often a member of the Hoboken and Manhattan night scene. I haven't rode yet this year but am hoping to start this weekend. You should also check out www.mtbnj.com. There is a little more chatter over there. There were a few of us from the Hoboken area talking about getting together towards the end of the season last year. I like to ride technical cross country and there a lot of decent spots around but they are all about an hour away.

Waldmeister
    wow, just let me know when you are planning to do something... either having a spring- or a bar tour...

just drop me a private message or a email.
    thanks!
    IMTB

mtbr member
    I will probably take you up on this offer. But it won't be for a while as a i have my weekends full for a while. But as the season gets into motion i'll be looking to ride more and for different folks to ride with. More friends are always welcome so we'll meet for a ride and catch some drinks. So don't be surprised when you get a email in a month.