mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Riders around Lambertville, NJ - (10 mi N of Trenton)

I'm new to the area and am looking to join some riding groups in the area. I just started mountain biking again after being off for 8 years. Let me know if anyone wants to ride.

Thanks,

Clint

mtbr member
    There's a bike shop in bordentown (less than 10 miles S of trenton) that hosts saturday morning rides at bald plate mtn..

Bicycle Pro 609-291-9090

Give them a call to find out about this saturday, I think they're having a ride there if the weather is good.

Also, check out http://www.mtbnj.com

lots of good trail info there

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    perfect, thanks 743!!!! I'll ring them tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Rides near Lambertville

Clint:
    Check out mtbnj.com for postings of several rides in NJ. Great site. I usually go to 6-mile run once a week and to mercer county park. also core creek in Newton is a nice ride.

Later Ward

i want spring!

mercer

Quote Originally Posted by wingers
    Clint:
    Check out mtbnj.com for postings of several rides in NJ. Great site. I usually go to 6-mile run once a week and to mercer county park. also core creek in Newton is a nice ride.

Later Ward
    Ward, next time u go to Mercer let me know, i got something for you. i can't get out to mail it to you. sorry.

ride wit ward, since i can't. just don't go wit him to chimney rock
    just kidding.

-j
    Check out all these mountain biking t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts by Trail Hog today!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Don't listen to the J-man AKA Dirtybert, he is the wild man on the trail. Just kidding J.
    I will let you know when I hit mercer again. Been very busy this week with Baseball (T-ball that is)

Later Ward

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Wed. night rides hosted by BucksCountyBicycleCompany at Nashaminy High school at 6pm every week. sometimes they switch it up and ride at a diffrent trail. Some people meet at the store at 5:30. Its about 5 minutes from trenton into PA.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Remedy:
    Is this the place where Guy's Bike Shop hosts a race every year? What is Neshaminy Trails like?
    Do they ever ride at Core Creek? Try to go there once a week.

Thanks for the info.
    Later -W

mtbr member
    If you're just looking for a leisurely ride, there are a few of us that meet up at Pure Energy in Lambertville from time to time and poke around the tow path and other areas. It's just a recreational ride, but nice regardless... -mJ
    Life without a 29r? Are you kidding?
    http://jerseyfoodies.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Yes the group rides by bucks county bikes are at the place Guys hosts there race..which actually just happened yesterday. They do not do group rides at Core Creek how ever there are a lot of people in the Pennsylvania Section who ride core creek all the time...good luck happy trails