mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Princeton Outdoors

I was recently in an accident where my Thule bike rack was damaged. The item in question was destroyed and no longer availabe through Thule, or their retailers (sans NOS items) I found that Princeton Outdoors has the item I need in stock, and able to ship to me via their online store.

Does anyone have experance with this retailer, and are they trustworthy enough to fulfil my order. I tend to use this forum to get the dirt on retailers, but after searching I found nothing on this company. They have four locations, two in NJ and two in NY, and seem to be a LARGE ski/snowboard retailer.

FIX IT YOURSELF
    Never heard of Princeton Outdoors....That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.....Blue Ridge Mountain Sports is in Princeton a.k.a The Nickel....The Ski Barn is in Lawerance but may advertise being n Princeton....Any link????
    Eye Am In The Meat !!!

FIX IT YOURSELF
    Nevermind I looked it up.....They are not located in Princeton area....Don't know them so I can't help ya....Good luck
    Eye Am In The Meat !!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer the kalmyk
    Nevermind I looked it up.....They are not located in Princeton area....Don't know them so I can't help ya....Good luck
    Most people know them as princeton ski, but it's the same company. They are the ones that have the huge Giants Stadium Sales.

I bought a snowboard, boots, 2 pairs of bindings, and a bunch of clothing from them in the past three years. I've never had any problems with them. It's too bad thule stuff never goes on sale, they usually have good end of season sales.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    They are fine, you shouldn't have a problem. I worked there for years... They also have some smaller snowboard/skate shops. I'm not sure where you're at, but if you call them, you might be able to get to a location close to you. I think the smaller shops are called out of bounds.
    I love my mtb. It helps me see the world in beautiful colors. Like brown, blue, brown, blue, brown, blue...

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crash_in_nj
    They are fine, you shouldn't have a problem. I worked there for years... They also have some smaller snowboard/skate shops. I'm not sure where you're at, but if you call them, you might be able to get to a location close to you. I think the smaller shops are called out of bounds.
    I am stationed in Japan, so I doubt they have any shops locally

Placing my order first thing in the morning, thanks for the feedback.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    You're right. None in Japan. Good luck.
    I love my mtb. It helps me see the world in beautiful colors. Like brown, blue, brown, blue, brown, blue...

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    So I placed my order last night (my time) and received the confirmation email instantly stating that it could take 1-3 business days to process my order, this was 8 hours ago.

4 hours ago I received another email stating that the order was accepted, and the item shipped, and gave a tracking number.

The only issue I see with the company is they will not ship to APO addy's, but that is more common than one would think. You guys were right, this place was a good choice. Epically since they had the discontinued rack that I needed in stock, and offered free shipping!!!!