The JORBA Paydirt Committee would like to thank the Campmor H2H Series and ACD Security for their support of the Paydirt Program. In itís first year, The ACD Security Team Challenge brought out racers and trail maintainers to work together side by side for a common goal, working on the trails they love.
The competition is based on a minimal race point scale (top 5 racers per race) but unlimited Paydirt point value. The competition is not for racers only. Maintainers can log as many points as they like! .....Rules here: H2H Race - Team Competition
Last year ACD Security donated it prize funding directly to JORBA to be used for building better trails right here in New Jersey.
1. Team Town Cycle .................( Paydirt = 331 / Race = 425 / Total =756 )
2. Team Campmor ....................( Paydirt = 437 / Race = 258 / Total = 695 )
3. Team Bulldog/Cycle Craft .......( Paydirt = 159 / Race = 398 / Total = 557 )
4. Clockwork Construction .........( Paydirt = 137 / Race = 376 / Total = 513 )
5. Black Bear Cycling..................( Paydirt = 164 / Race = 212 / Total = 376 )
JORBA encourages clubs, teams, racers and maintainers to partner together to participate in 2012. It is a great opportunity to share, learn and benefit from one another in this joint effort. Please get your teams registered by July 1.
It's not about "us and them". It's about "we". Lets make it happen big for 2012!
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »