mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Parsippany Area Bike Shop

I am in Parsippany for a week (don't ask why). Today I went to Marty's in Morristown. I am looking for other bike shops in the area. In particular, but not necessary, I woule like to buy the new Lopes knee/shin pads. Any hints?

Thanks.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    check cycle craft on rte 46 by New Road. you can get directions in the shop directory section at www.mtbnj.com

HTH

jake

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Thanks. I'll have a look. I have a car so I can get around if you have other suggetions.

mtbr member
    Cosmic Wheel is in Ridgefield Park just off RT 46 also, not sure how far from Parsippany. They carry Fox and SixSixOne knee pads from what I've seen
    "hit hard, hit fast, hit often HOOAH!!!!"

Blog of mine: http://mtnsprts.blogspot.com

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    So far I've visited Marty's in Morristown, Cycle Craft and Cosmic Wheel. The latter is more of a roadie shop IMO with some BMX stuff. I've seen a couple of 661 kneepads but not exactly what I was looking for.

The Cycle Craft shop has a nice Scott Ransom right at the entrance. Lots of bikes on display, road and low to middle end mtb bikes. Some high ends to.

Marty's has Specialized and Trek stuff. They are more oriented xc but have very nice bikes in the shop. I got them to order a Specialized Deviant helmet that I picked up today.

Still no shops with some exotic bikes like Yeti, Intense, Chumba, Turner...