Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007

New to MTBR not new to MTB

Hi. I am Tyrnan. I lived in your state for 22 years and have been mountain biking since 1988. I am one of the best riders and racers in this state. In fact I am better than all of you and I have a better bike.

I have ridden in every trail here and even passed many of you along the way. I belong to racing club named team ride. We have only raced Norba but now will race in your leagues. I will do 24 Allamuchy this year and make my way to number one solo rider in my class. I hope to beat many of you there.

I do not like lot of parks here because too many slow riders are out to see greenery instead riding. Many places really are not good too. I like mountains in north of NJ but south of NJ is terrible.

I want to meet some of your clubs and see if they want join team ride.

Thank you

mtbr member
    Apr 2005

You Think You're Better Than Me?

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch

You Think You're Better Than Me?
    Yes Clutch. By your pic you not have strong muscles necessary to be superior like me on a mountain bike. You clearly have no stamina for long rides. If you want to ride with me you would not keep up and I would have to keep going. Sorry you cannot join team ride. What club are you from? Maybe there are better riders.

mtbr member
    High Five Tyrnan!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU
    Hi. I am Tyrnan. I lived in your state for 22 years and have been mountain biking since 1988. I am one of the best riders and racers in this state. In fact I am better than all of you and I have a better bike.

I have ridden in every trail here and even passed many of you along the way. I belong to racing club named team ride. We have only raced Norba but now will race in your leagues. I will do 24 Allamuchy this year and make my way to number one solo rider in my class. I hope to beat many of you there.

I do not like lot of parks here because too many slow riders are out to see greenery instead riding. Many places really are not good too. I like mountains in north of NJ but south of NJ is terrible.

I want to meet some of your clubs and see if they want join team ride.

Thank you
    How many romance explosions do you swallow per hour??

Rip
    Broken
    Ignore this clown people, he's just a troll.
    À tout le monde. À tous mes amis. Je vous aime. Je dois partir.
    These are the last words I'll ever speak And they'll set me free

w3rd.
    Is this a joke, or are you naturally stuck up?

mtbr member
    It's a joke. Shame it isn't that funny.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mergs
    High Five Tyrnan!

That was funny movie. Are you saying I am this man? No. I am from Turkey. Men are much stronger there. Strongest in the world. That is why I am such good on racing.

Maybe you can join team ride. We are going to be biggest team in NJ. We will have a club and you can join but only if you are good on bike and have nice bike.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Liquid
    Is this a joke, or are you naturally stuck up?
    I don't understand. Team ride is not a joke we are the best in mountain biking in NJ and maybe the USA. I don't know what stuck up is. Are you good on bike and have good bike? You can join team ride if you do.

mtbr member
    Durp!

JORBA
    Durka Durka
    Frank Harms
    JORBA President
    frank at jorba.org

mtbr member
    i have a good bike, its called a GT agresser. can i join your TEAM RIDE?
    I like to ride bikes fast.

Rip
    Broken
    I live in Annandale, which is only 15-20 minutes from Flemington and have never heard of Team Ride. This fool is a troll.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gt2brew
    Durka Durka
    I do not understand. You speak Turkish? This is not Turkish.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTitan
    i have a good bike, its called a GT agresser. can i join your TEAM RIDE?
    GT is crap bike. You must be joke with that. Gt is made by walmart maker pacific. you will not be able to keep up with anyone. You must have good expensive bike for team ride.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip
    I live in Annandale, which is only 15-20 minutes from Flemington and have never heard of Team Ride. This fool is a troll.
    You never know team ride because you are not a member. Team ride is from all over NJ and even one from Penn. Why don't you think you are not on team ride? Because you cannot keep up with team ride and have poor bike.

FIX IT YOURSELF

Sounds Great

Is Team Ride accepting new members....Where in NJ is the team based....Do you have tryouts...I really am interested and hope you can get me some more info...I've been trying to work my Huffy out....I think your team can make that happen for me
    Eye Am In The Meat !!!

banned

I know this guy...........

I can validate some of his claims.

First of all he does in fact have a nice expensive bike - it's a MOOTS, all ti.

Second, he is fast, at the FTPalloza he F**ed the chicken in less than 30 seconds.

Third, he is very stong, at the same event he wrestled the donkey to the ground and finished him in half the time it took for the chicken.

I tried to explain that wasnt considered pinning and that chickens are not good lovers, but he is Turkish

Although, arrogant and rude, the dude has nice bike, is fast, and stong. Do not underestimate him.

JORBA
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat tyres

Second, he is fast, at the FTPalloza he F**ed the chicken in less than 30 seconds.

Third, he is very stong, at the same event he wrestled the donkey to the ground and finished him in half the time it took for the chicken.

I tried to explain that wasnt considered pinning and that chickens are not good lovers, but he is Turkish

Although, arrogant and rude, the dude has nice bike, is fast, and stong. Do not underestimate him.
    Frank Harms
    JORBA President
    frank at jorba.org

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I actually do think he's kind of funny. Love the Turkish accent.

mtbr member
    I do not understand. You speak Turkish? This is not Turkish.
    yeah I speak your language troll.

Ha zittir lan. Eseoglu esek. Nerden ciktin anasini satim.

FIX IT YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat tyres

In stiches...
    Eye Am In The Meat !!!

Rip
    Broken
    You never know team ride because you are not a member. Team ride is from all over NJ and even one from Penn. Why don't you think you are not on team ride? Because you cannot keep up with team ride and have poor bike.

This is just funny, I have a bike that isn't very common, how is it bad? I have this sneeking suspicion as well, that you would freak out like a little girl if you really did try the discipline that I do, DH/Slalom/4x. So yes my rear wheel may weight as much as your entire bike, but it doesn't mean that I can't school anyone.

mtbr member
    these trolls really separate the men from the boys.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast