Getaway Cycle Center
    Nov 2007

Need New Team Riders - All types

Hello, I am Nick, owner and operator of a new Bicycle store opening on March 1st at 12 Riverside sq bloomingdale NJ. Getaway Cycle Center

I am looking for team riders for all types of riding, Downhill, XC Mtn, Tri, Road, and BMX.

Meet the race requirements and receive huge discounts on bikes and accessories.

Also Need qualified personel for leading group rides for both road and mtn.

Please let me know if you are interested. If not hope to see you in the store for a visit anyway.

Nick
    try us on the web at www getawaycyclecenter com

FIX IT YOURSELF
    Do we get a Jamis???
    Eye Am In The Meat !!!

Getaway Cycle Center
    Nov 2007

Do you want one?

You meet the team requirements and I will take you. So one could say "Yes" you would get a Jamis. Contact me for details at www.getawaycyclecenter.com or nickt30@aol.com

mtbr member
    what brand mtn bikes are you going to be selling? and where are you looking for people to lead tours?
    I cant spell deal with it!

Getaway Cycle Center
    Nov 2007

Group rides

Mostly looking to get group together at local places, such as ringwood, skyline dr, Torne, and such. I carry the full line of Jamis bikes. The advances they have made in the past years have come from input from various pro riders, such as George Ryan testing bikes at Diablo, makes a great bike at a great price point. Our shop is in Bloomongdale NJ by the 7/11, open late feb, definitly by march.