mtbr member

MTB trails near Wildwood

Going to be in Wildwood for a few days -- my son and I would like to ride. Any Beginner/Intermediate MTB trails near there?
    I ride at night - see my tips for Night Cycling
    My Blog: Cycling For Beginners

mtbr member
    The closest trail system is in Belleplain State Park. It is located in Cape May County near the town of Woodbine. The trails were just built this spring so they haven't been ridden in and they're still soft. 10 miles total, comprised of 3 stacked loops. Flat as a table out there. They have maps at the park visitor center. Lots of ticks and chiggers this time of year.

mtbr member
    Check out this thread for the riding info for that area:

Any trails in Cape May/Stone Harbor area?
    Jersey Off-Road Bicycle Association- Advocate, Educate and Conserve
    You Dig? WWW.JORBA.ORG

WWW.MTBNJ.COM

mtbr member
    Thanks guys!
    I ride at night - see my tips for Night Cycling
    My Blog: Cycling For Beginners

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but i'm totally unfamiliar with Jersey. I'm gonna be in Waretown and Hillsborough in December. Any chance I'll be able to get some biking weather at that time and if so anyone know of good trails near there? I'm from Florida so I'm looking forward to getting in some riding up there.

danger! danger!
    Quote Originally Posted by treeboy11 View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but i'm totally unfamiliar with Jersey. I'm gonna be in Waretown and Hillsborough in December. Any chance I'll be able to get some biking weather at that time and if so anyone know of good trails near there? I'm from Florida so I'm looking forward to getting in some riding up there.
    Sourlands Preserve and also Six Mile Run are very close to Hillsborough.
    aka - VelocityBoy

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by treeboy11 View Post
    Not sure what your comfort level is, but there are a few options for you.

Waretown: The closest trail system is probably Allaire which is a bit north of you. Fun park system and the local JORBA team does a tremendous job there.

Hillsborough: As the previous post stated, either Sourlands (technical) or Six Mile.

Feel free to visit www.JORBA.org | JORBA - You Dig? or mtbNJ.com and take a look at all of them to see what is more to your liking.

Oh yeah...welcome!!
    Nothing really witty to say..........