Here is some of it straight out.....
Mountain Biking Lives at Mountain Creek!
Paraphrasing another adventure guy Mark Twain, “The reports of the death of mountain biking at Mountain Creek have been greatly exaggerated.”
In fact, it is the beginning of a new era. Today Mountain Creek announced that the Mountain Creek Bike Park, formerly known as Diablo Freeride, will open for the 2012 season Saturday, May 5, 2012.
After a number of years of obviously eroding commitment and investment, Mountain Creek has taken control of the Bike Park with the intent to return to roots and bring the passion and energy back to lift-served riding in New Jersey.
Our commitment to our customers and the riding community:
• We will rehabilitate neglected trails, including the repair of the critical section beneath the Cabriolet.
• We will make significant capital investment into trail expansion and the operation;
• We will establish a communication portal to collect ideas and feedback that we can incorporate into the design and operation of the park;
• We will be transparent and share our plans and answers our riders questions;
• We will employ innovative, progressive and professional trail design and construction techniques that will inspire and exhilarate riders of all abilities;
• We will assemble a dedicated trail maintenance crew made up of like-minded riders;
• We will expand and develop new natural terrain and environmentally sustainable downhill trails;
• We will bring new elements like the Bag Jump air bag, demo’d by Aaron Chase in December;
• We will utilize our dedicated and fanatical bikers on the Jiblab fabrication crew to develop signature features;
• We will be a bike park run by riders for riders.
The name has changed. The commitment has changed. The mountain and the location have not.
Mountain Creek Re-Invented. Stay Tuned.
Mountain Bike Park Facebook
This however, was not so well recieved elsewhere........
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Mountain Creek