Thread: Marlboro

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Marlboro

If you live in New Jersey and have never been to Marlboro I highly suggest going and looking around, its an extremely nice area, I only found one actual trail but the terrain is so nice just find somethin you like and go ride it, its amazing for freeride easily one of the best places ive been I honestly love the place its just very very nice, not in a gay way but its a beautiful area and I HIGHLY suggest if youve never been there to go check it out just ride around in your truck or whatever until you see a spot you like, its a big area full of woods and imo no one would be dissapointed

EDIT: Theres a town called Wickatunk thats right next to marlboro, I liked the best it was amazing for freeriding, its just like marlboro but this one section I realy just absolutely loved, next time I go im going to take some pics
    Last edited by High_Rider; 08-03-2007 at 07:46 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Where in Marlboro is this trail? I live a good 2 minutes from Marlboro but don't know of any such places to bike.

rando

dontcha?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlevine
    Where in Marlboro is this trail? I live a good 2 minutes from Marlboro but don't know of any such places to bike.

rando
    yeah, "amazing for freeride" got my attention where is this?
    "The future belongs to those that believe in the beauty of their dreams."

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Ok its not the best for freeriding but its very nice, nothing compared to like a mountain like think of a town thats very good for freeriding, Collier is the name of a school in Wickatunk which is right near marlboro and just ride around and pick the set of woods you wanna ride, the one set of woods had a trail but it was spectacular but other people definitly ride there I just didnt see anybody

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Rider
    Ok its not the best for freeriding but its very nice, nothing compared to like a mountain like think of a town thats very good for freeriding, Collier is the name of a school in Wickatunk which is right near marlboro and just ride around and pick the set of woods you wanna ride, the one set of woods had a trail but it was spectacular but other people definitly ride there I just didnt see anybody
    Man, "high rider" sure is an appropriate screen name. You on smack?
    Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Nah smack is retarded, You on crack?

mtbr member
    If you live in New Jersey and have never been to Marlboro I highly suggest going and looking around, its an extremely nice area, I only found one actual trail but the terrain is so nice just find somethin you like and go ride it, its amazing for freeride easily one of the best places ive been I honestly love the place its just very very nice, not in a gay way but its a beautiful area and I HIGHLY suggest if youve never been there to go check it out just ride around in your truck or whatever until you see a spot you like, its a big area full of woods and imo no one would be dissapointed

EDIT: Theres a town called Wickatunk thats right next to marlboro, I liked the best it was amazing for freeriding, its just like marlboro but this one section I realy just absolutely loved, next time I go im going to take some pics
    Periods. You want to learn to use them.

mtbr member
    Nah smack is retarded, You on crack?
    Nah, I tweak too hard on the crack. Heroin, on the other hand, lulls me into a peacful slumber.
    Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bikestud
    Nah, I tweak too hard on the crack. Heroin, on the other hand, lulls me into a peacful slumber.
    opium would work better lol jk jk....drugs r bad kids

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    can you give me directions? road names? something? saying 'it's near a school that's near marlboro' doesn't really help.

rando

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I dont know the area that well since its an hour and 30 minutes from me, I went there to check out the school, so by that bein said I dont drive since im 16 so I wouldnt know the area to give you directions but heres a link to get to Collier http://www.collierhighschool.com/directions.html Hope its help, and again think of it as a town that you could you do some freeride in its small stuff but very nice