mtbr member
    Jul 2006

I'm Really Sorry I Keep Asking The Same Questions

I'm really sorry I keep asking the same questions over and over. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, so sometimes it's extremly hard for me not to ask the same questions over and over about the things that I'm obsessed with. I promise I will try my very best not to ask the same questions anymore, but if I am having difficulty with that, please be patient with me. I'm really sorry for annoying all of you. Please forgive me.

Brian

mtbr member
    Dude, get your Dr. to increase your Zoloft prescription!
    Lenny

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Sipler
    I'm really sorry I keep asking the same questions over and over. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, so sometimes it's extremly hard for me not to ask the same questions over and over about the things that I'm obsessed with. I promise I will try my very best not to ask the same questions anymore, but if I am having difficulty with that, please be patient with me. I'm really sorry for annoying all of you. Please forgive me.

Brian
    I have brother in other country who is brain doctor and can help you. He can give good medicine to stop retardation of brain. It works and he is famous. Not like me of course I am more famous.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU
    I have brother in other country who is brain doctor and can help you. He can give good medicine to stop retardation of brain. It works and he is famous. Not like me of course I am more famous.
    wow that wasnt funny at all. im sorry to hear about your condition, but feel free to ask any questions you have and we'll all try and help as best we can.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Time for Wapner

Rip
    Broken
    I really don't find it funny when people bag on people who have mental issues. I find it to be rather distasteful.

Brian, if you can manage, meet me at Round Valley on Friday at around 1:30pm at the south lot, I'll be the person in the gray Grand Am with the red hardtail on the back it will probably be easier to answer those question in person.
    À tout le monde. À tous mes amis. Je vous aime. Je dois partir.
    These are the last words I'll ever speak And they'll set me free