The Highbridge Park NYC Trails Grand Opening and All-City XC Race are quickly approaching. Since the vast majority have never seen the trails, here's a quick little teaser with some fun spots on the race course and a few "stop and play" spots thrown in at the end just for fun.
Right click to download (42 megs):
The Highbridge Park MTB Trails grand opening on Saturday, May 19 will feature:
- official ribbon-cutting (11 am)
- guided rides (every hour starting at noon)
- pro dirt jump and freeride demonstrations (11:30 am)
- amateur jump jam (free to enter, high-end prizes for mtb and bmx winners 1-3 pm)
- fundraising raffle with amazing prizes (drawing at 3:30 pm)
- sponsor village with product and bike demos
- free mechanical assistance from the master mechanics at Sids Bikes
- race course pre-ride
- free fun races/events for kids
- live djs
- skills clinics
- sponsors include Red Bull, Sids Bikes, NYC Velo, Diablo Freeride Park, Racer's Edge Cycle & Fitness, NYC Freeride, Brooklyn Machine Works, Vicious Cycles, Ironhorse Bikes, Maxxis, Bay Ridge Bike Works, and more.
- great stuff for all riders- XC, Freeride, Dirt Jump
The NYCMTB All-City XC MTB race at Highbridge Park on Sunday, May 20th is the first-ever mtb race on the island of Manhattan. Be a part of history while racing brand-new trails that range from tight and technical to smooth and fast. Plenty of parking is available near the race site.
Visit http://www.nycmtb.com for more information on the festival and race.
See you there!
Results 1 to 3 of 3