mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Gloucester County College

I have never been to Gloucester County College. I am going this Sunday morning with a couple of beginner riders. I can't find a trail map can someone give me info on the trails is it one big loop? Also where is the best place to park?

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Don't need a trail map. It's one loop of approximately 6 miles. You can access the trail at a few places. If you enter the campus from Tanyard Rd., park in the first parking lot on the right. While driving past the first building on the left, note a concrete manhole access, you could start on the trail right there. You will see a wooden sign that has the trail layout. Or continue around to the last parking lot, park there and access the trail at the edge of the woods. Have fun.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006

What time Sunday?

I was planning to ride on Sunday. What time were you planning?
    John

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I rode GCC on Monday night. It's been a few weeks since I've been there. The recent storms have beat this place up a little. Alot of sand has accumulated on the trails, as well as new locations that didn't have sand before. Some significant trail erosion in some spots. If that wasn't enough, the last bridge at the end of the loop has washed away.

One other thing, after crossing the stream on the trail leading to the teeter totter, there was a large pit bull running loose. He was running ahead of me, turned towards Rt 55 next to the T.T. and stopped in the grass and watched me go by. Never showed any aggression. Couldn't tell if he had any type of collar or choker