banned

FlatTyresPolloza 2007

Flat tyres is proud to announce the first annual FTPalloza. All those who ride Next, Huffy, and vintage Murray products are welcome.

We will not have as large of an assortment of farm animals as the Moots guys, but we will have a donkey and a chicken.

We will be serving popcorn and distilled water, but if you like you can bring steak, lobster, Cornish hens.......champagne, micro-brews, and port wine........enough to share please.

We will have a safety coarse with some real nice orange cones to ride around, and a mud bog, so all those trail friendly gents can take a shot at muddin up their rigs.

The event will be at the Rainforest. Please post any special requests or comments. We look forward to seeing all of you.

Arf, he said.
    Will there be any Huffy demo bikes?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdawgJeff
    Will there be any Huffy demo bikes?
    Yes, all Huffy demos will be sponsored by Walmart, you can pre-register with them.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    I think this a great opportunity for me to take take the plunge and buy that MAGNA I've been drooling over.
    Last edited by Clutch; 05-01-2007 at 09:56 AM.

Arf, he said.
    Awesome, I have first dibs on this one... Can't wait to huck it off the barn roof.

banned
    There will be a rep from Sports Authority there to edumacate riders on the proper position for the kick-stand under off-road use situations. Also, the mud bog event will be followed by the wives & girlfriends mud wrestling competition. Prizes will be given out at the end of the day.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Can I bring me a woman ? She's gots herself sum ID, I'd hate like hell to lose her, iffin' she 'scapes my cabin whiles I'm out. She's got a right purdy Ned Betty tattoo.

mtbr member
    i dont get it? lol did i miss something?
    I like to ride bikes fast.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

mtbr member
    ah, thanks K. that says it all...

i don't think I've ever seen anyone riding a Moots in NJ. oops, take that back... I've seen one.

not to knit pick but if I was going to run a "*.palooza" I would not be so exclusive. seems a little against good business sense. then again, maybe they're really shelling out big coin for their customer base and only want to reward loyal customers.

john... you are a funny dude.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007

flattyresPolloza

hey will ther be some rock and rooll at this event i mite skip the moots thing if i cant find a ride where is the rain forest i need directions

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    This is great. I need to know when it is? I cant wait to try out the new product from these guys. Count me in .I'll be there first with my wife , then later i'll come back with my girlfriend. Hopefully we get some rain . I need to pratice the mud bog at the local trails.

banned
    The exact date of the event will be announced in a few days, we are waiting to see if Moots will send a bike so all of us can see and ride this mystery machine.

I have receive a few emails about the Donkey, and will lay this out for everyone: there will not be any donkey rides, donkey punches, or pinning the tail type stuff. He is for display purpose only.

As for the chicken: He will NOT be on the grill, he will not answer the joke about crossing the road, and absolutely NO choking of the chicken.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    This event is looking good. Since you are telling us about the animals. HOW MANY Jackasses will be there. Do we need a premission slip from our parents to get in to the activites?