mtbr member
    Jul 2004

EnduroRama All Mountian Time Trial

The First Annual EnduroRama All-Mountain Time Trial Series

June 10, 2012: Allamuchy State Park (Allamuchy, NJ), with Specialized bicycles demo day June 9, 2012
    July 22, 2012: Walking Purchase Park (a.k.a. Salisbury) (Bethlehem, PA), with Specialized bicycles demo day on same day

JORBA and VMB are excited about presenting an event that brings together riders from the various disciplines of mountain biking (Cross Country, Downhill, Trail Riding) in a semi-competitive event as a way to promote a sense of community. Of equal importance is the concept of an event that gathers riders of various abilities, from expert racers to friends looking to push each other, in a laid-back, fun environment. The overall vibe of the event will be similar to the weekend group rides while focusing on more technical sections of trails (typically excluded in mass start events), and riders meeting at the beginning and end of each “special” section. Each “transport” stage will allow participants to relax and ride/socialize with friends (existing and new) while getting ready for the next challenging “special” stage. All participants will complete the event at the start/finish area, have a bite to eat (included in entry fee), hang out and take part in the schwag raffle. Trophies for the top three participants for overall men and women’s classes will be awarded, with the top man and woman being crowned King and Queen of Allamuchy and Salisbury!!!

All proceeds from both events will go back into supporting the trails!

As part of the Allamuchy event, JORBA will be accepting donations of any non-perishable food items at the event to benefit the local community food banks.

Both JORBA and VMB are 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.

For more details go here: Home | Endurorama
    www.JORBA.org
    You Dig?
    "The rides to short to not kick against the pricks" M.F.

mtbr member
    This is incredibly awesome - so stoked! Finally something of this genre taking off in the Mid-Atlantic region. Thanks

mtbr member
    +100

awesome indeed...

bikeaholic
    Aug 2004
    Way cool. I've been waiting for something like this in the area.

mtbr member
    This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make some music
    Sep 2004
    J.O.R.B.A. More than just tm. WWW.JORBA.ORG

mtbr member
    Boom Registered! Can't wait!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I'm in too! What bike is everyone riding? I just bought a used Specialized Enduro Elite and think that would be the tool for the job.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Portland PA Rider View Post
    I'm in too! What bike is everyone riding? I just bought a used Specialized Enduro Elite and think that would be the tool for the job.
    Hey,
    Saw your post over on mtbnj also. As of now Ill be on my '92 rigid Bontrager, but I have something else in the works! I wish June was soooner!

Are you still in PA, or are you riding NJ more now?

Cheers

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by edray View Post
    Hey,
    Saw your post over on mtbnj also. As of now Ill be on my '92 rigid Bontrager, but I have something else in the works! I wish June was soooner!

Are you still in PA, or are you riding NJ more now?

Cheers
    So you are building a secret weapon? I feel overall I'm faster on my 29er.

I live in on the river a 1/2 mile from Jersey so I spend most of my time in the North Jersey parks. I run the mt biking program at the Mt Allamuchy Scout Reservation, so I spend a lot of time at Allamuchy.

rzip
    Apr 2009
    Registration deadline has been extended to today (Sunday june 3) at 8 PM on Bikereg.:

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Been out riding Mooch today and had a blast! Some crazy fun stuff, even scary at times for me , but overall fun! ... and a brief thunderstorm on the way back to make it an epic ride.

If you like to ride technical, this race is for you! Hope to see some more signed up and at the start on Sunday.

mtbr member
    Can't wait for Sunday! Anyone have a garmin file of the rough course available?

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Gpx

Sent a PM to you!!!
    www.JORBA.org
    You Dig?

mtbr member
    Thanks Bob!

think
    Jul 2008
    I had a good time at Allamuchy today. Fun trails with some techy spots and a fun and well run race with good atmosphere and cool trophies and raffle prizes. Certainly recommended

mtbr member
    Great race and a really good time....this should be the future of racing. Thanks to all the volunteers & JORBA for making it happen. Can't wait for the Salisbury edition.

think
    Jul 2008
    Results are up for those watching/waiting. Thanks for the speedy result posting. I was very curious haha.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Yes, thanks again to all the organizers and volunteers. It was a very fun race!

mtbr member
    Awesome event, had a great time. Definitely worth the 3.5 hour drive.
    (results are not working for me???)

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

EnduroRama

Resutls ahve now been postd up as a google doc for those that were having a problem viewing (that included me).

We all wanted to thank everyone for coming out. We had as much fun as everyone that got to participate!!!
    www.JORBA.org
    You Dig?

Make some music
    Sep 2004

Yeah Man!

Definitely a cool event.... Awesome vibe, tons of smiles and a boat load of FAT tires. Excellent All Mountain happening! I loved the points based score system, makes total sense given the nature of the event. The fest area finish was spot on, everybody really felt it! And it all goes into the trails.....

I really enjoyed meeting/or seeing everybody.... Thanks for plenty of cowbell Deb!
    J.O.R.B.A. More than just tm. WWW.JORBA.ORG

Ghost Rider

Enduroramo – 2012 (Recap Video)

Check out the Endurorama at Salisbury video.

https://vimeo.com/46482556