trail addict

early season at Diablo-conditions???

We spent a few days at snowshoe early in the season last year-big mistake-apparently the entire month of june is damp, foggy, raining, or all three...

Not to put it down, I had a blast, but it is challenging terrain and wet roots, rocks, and puddles everywhere just took away from some of the flow I was hoping for.

So I was wondering about conditions at Diablo. Is it dried up yet? I would assume there isn't as much rain as Snowshoe, but I really don't know. Here in NE PA things have been really nice for a few weeks now, but my local trails probably don't have as much elevation or "spring thaw" as Diablo.

Thanks for any advice.
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

banned
    Unless it's raining Diablo will be fine.

Is flexy
    Diablo was in the best shape of the whole year on opening day last year... No brake bumps, perfect lips and so on. It has been incredibly dry here lately so we should be all good. Just over a week...
    Good People... www.efingersports.com

trail addict
    Quote Originally Posted by njhcx4xlife
    Diablo was in the best shape of the whole year on opening day last year... No brake bumps, perfect lips and so on. It has been incredibly dry here lately so we should be all good. Just over a week...
    That's what I wanted to hear... we are thinking about heading over for opening day! Thanks!
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.