Equal Rights For Donkeys!

Don't Colorado New Jersey!

http://www.turnleft.com/places/colorado_springs.html

Go there and you will see what I mean. Yeah, it's a liberal type website but geez, I gotta live in a place where your Jesus doesn't threaten to beat up my Jesus. Know what I mean?
    Oh yeah, in addition to liking to ride my bike I think a women gets to choose, not the pastor. Stem cell research shouldn't hindered by superstition and ignorance. Wealthy people and working Joes should have equal say in government. Science should be taught in schools, not creationism. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda
    Join the International Moving and Donkey Off Road Karters Today

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by joizyboy
    [url]...I think a women gets to choose, not the pastor. Stem cell research shouldn't hindered by superstition and ignorance. Wealthy people and working Joes should have equal say in government. Science should be taught in schools, not creationism...
    I rode my bike Tuesday and it was a great time. Went real fast and did some cool jumps. I like riding my bike.

I'm Idaho!
    Mar 2006
    I like riding my bike too. I rode my bike on Sunday but got 2 flats before I knew what happened. So I went home and rode my road bike instead. I like riding my bikes.

lotto baby
    i unfortunately have not been able to ride my bike having been stuck in south bend, IN for work. when i get home, i will be going out in ramapo to ride my SS for a long time.

Nuns hated me too!
    I rode my bike on Monday

It broke

I was sad
    I'm small where it counts

Crashin' since the 60's
    I want to ride my bike tomorrow

I hope for sunshine

But not too warm
    Flick Lives!

www.jorba.org
    Quote Originally Posted by joizyboy
    http://www.turnleft.com/places/colorado_springs.html

Go there and you will see what I mean. Yeah, it's a liberal type website but geez, I gotta live in a place where your Jesus doesn't threaten to beat up my Jesus. Know what I mean?
    Oh yeah, in addition to liking to ride my bike I think a women gets to choose, not the pastor. Stem cell research shouldn't hindered by superstition and ignorance. Wealthy people and working Joes should have equal say in government. Science should be taught in schools, not creationism. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda

In general, folks here don't want to get involved in Jesus, stem cells, and abortion debates. So, as a recovered "Forum 88 junkie", I'd politely suggest that you take it over there if you're looking to make political hay:

http://forums.mtbr.com/political-socio-economic-religion/

Be warned: thick skin required. Its a shark tank.

www.JORBA.org - You Dig?
    What would we do without trails? www.IMBA.com

Equal Rights For Donkeys!

making hay

Quote Originally Posted by mergs

In general, folks here don't want to get involved in Jesus, stem cells, and abortion debates. So, as a recovered "Forum 88 junkie", I'd politely suggest that you take it over there if you're looking to make political hay:

http://forums.mtbr.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88

Be warned: thick skin required. Its a shark tank.

Yeah, I kind of figured that from the responses. Being an ass though, I generally like eating hay better than making it. I will check it out forum 88. Sounds like a good time.Nothing like a good political debate to make you feel like you're better than everyone else!
    Join the International Moving and Donkey Off Road Karters Today