mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Did the rain hit up in Northern Jersey?

I am heading up to my in-laws in Wyckoff tomorrow morning. I was hoping to get a ride in during the early AM (like around 7:00AM). It POURED down by me in Hillsborough and Lewis Morris, Chimney Rock and Hartshorne will all be pretty well soaked early tomorrow morning. It sounds like Ringwood may have been spared from the flooding rain, hail, thunder and lightening- true?!?!

Thanks All!
    I guarantee I will never, ever be accused of bringing sexy back...

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Hey Dennis

I live near Allamuchy and we got pretty soaked. I was wondering if Ringwood would be OK tomorrow, it looks like it didn't get hit quite as hard up there.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004

It's coming now

In Toms River. Thunder, Lighting,...wet wet wet

At 330 this afternoon, I was just about to go into 6 mile,.....then I saw the lighting in the distance. I chatted with the park ranger a bit,...then WHAM,... rain, thunder, lighting, and hail.....ouch.
    TeamBulldog.com Cyclecraft.com Mtbnj.com JORBA.org

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    im live in beachwood and its pouring right now

w3rd.
    CR... done. However, the wind is rolling in. Tomorrow morning shouldn't be too bad.

i want spring!

boomers and hail

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnz2Sea
    In Toms River. Thunder, Lighting,...wet wet wet

At 330 this afternoon, I was just about to go into 6 mile,.....then I saw the lighting in the distance. I chatted with the park ranger a bit,...then WHAM,... rain, thunder, lighting, and hail.....ouch.
    You missed a good wet ride at 6 Mile. I got to the parking lot and within 5 minutes it rained, then it was hailing and then it stopped. But on the way back, it started to rain ad then it poured and of course it stopped when we got back to the car.

Next time, huh?
    Check out all these mountain biking t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts by Trail Hog today!