mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Diablo Opening Weekend, Rain?

How has the weather been up near diablo. The current forecast is calling for showers on sat/sun. I come from Indiana and don't want to make the trip if its going to be a muddy mess, or completely unrideable if you guys have had as much rain as we have here.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygii
    How has the weather been up near diablo. The current forecast is calling for showers on sat/sun. I come from Indiana and don't want to make the trip if its going to be a muddy mess, or completely unrideable if you guys have had as much rain as we have here.
    It has been pretty dry the past few weeks. The forecast looks like just light showers for the next few days. I'm not the weatherman, but it should be good enough to ride.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    What does it matter if it wet at diablo? Rocks do not get soft in the rain?
    Old guy in the woods

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygii
    The weather is not looking good. According to the forecast its going to rain from Friday which is today until Wednesday.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    well, I'm gonna go for it. Just have had the itch too long to let a little water scare me away. Anyone else out there, say hello; i ride a white norco team dh. time to rock out to a 13 hr drive! see everyone tomorrow

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Indiana? Holy cow. I will have to remember that whenever I'm griping about having to drive 40 minutes to get there...