ceres

Printable View

• 01-20-2013
    slowdave
    ceres
    good riding there? any one riding tuesday during the day? or is it easy enough to navigate?
  • 01-21-2013
    SmooveP
    Never been there, but did you check out this?
    Ceres Park - mtbNJ.com
  • 01-22-2013
    slowdave
    no i did not but thanks for the info, but i got up this morning and did not have the stones to ride in this weather
  • 01-25-2013
    cms08753
    they also have a facebook page that they utilize as a ride board "ceres riders". check it out, they are a very nice and friendly group.
  • 02-11-2013
    Sparky351
    It's not a huge so you can ride the entire park in about an 1 1/2 to 2hrs. But it helps to have someone show you around because a lot of the trails do criss cross themselves and some of the best spots aren't always obvious. Like the previous poster recommended, check out the Ceres Riders facebook page and you can probably find someone to show you around.
  • 02-27-2013
    pascale27
    ceres
    It isn't 6 Mile, as above the trails cross cross in some spots. You will get lost or miss the good stuff w/o a proper tour. Next TM session is this Sunday. There's always a post ride. We'll be doing work to some of the jumps on this TM. Weather looks good for this weekend.
  • 02-28-2013
    slowdave
    saw the post on FB thanks i might be going thru the area early sunday or monday, hoping to get a ride in one of these days if anyone can show me around letme know, i might be able to come back up and ride if i get to my destination early enough on sunday, or mon or maybe tues
  • 02-28-2013
    pascale27
    ceres
    There should be a large group this Sunday at 1230ish. We'll be going TM from 8-12 and always ride after. Come on out if you're in the area.
  • 02-28-2013
    slowdave
    is there an address for gpsso i can come to right place if i can make it? thanks
  • 02-28-2013
    pascale27
    ceres
    Quote:

Originally Posted by slowdave View Post
    is there an address for gpsso i can come to right place if i can make it? thanks

Google. 403 pitman road, Sewell, Nj. It's a dirt road across from this address.
  • 03-02-2013
    slowdave
    looks like i'll be driving to s. jersey after work tonite, so should be there for a ride tomorrow
  • 03-02-2013
    pascale27
    ceres
    Quote:

Originally Posted by slowdave View Post
    looks like i'll be driving to s. jersey after work tonite, so should be there for a ride tomorrow

Cool. Maybe I'll see you there.