mtbr member

C.Rock conditions??

Can anyone who has ridden here in the last couple of days give a conditions report?? I need to ride!!!!!

I'm Idaho!
    Mar 2006
    I rode there Sunday and conditions were pretty good overall. At the top of the yellow trail there was a lot of mud however. On Gilbride there is the small parking area where the people park to fish - across the road the yellow trail goes along the river then up. At the top of the hill is the 4 way intersection. If you go left there - that's the trail I'm referring to. From that intersection to the gravel road is a lot of mud, more than I've ever seen there before. Not sure what happened to that section because it seems to have lost all ability to drain, which is odd since it's on a hill.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by normZurawski
    I rode there Sunday and conditions were pretty good overall. At the top of the yellow trail there was a lot of mud however. On Gilbride there is the small parking area where the people park to fish - across the road the yellow trail goes along the river then up. At the top of the hill is the 4 way intersection. If you go left there - that's the trail I'm referring to. From that intersection to the gravel road is a lot of mud, more than I've ever seen there before. Not sure what happened to that section because it seems to have lost all ability to drain, which is odd since it's on a hill.

Good to know that conditions are genrally good. It does bite that the Gilbride section is sauced as that is my favorite area to ride. I agree that this is unusual due to the slope of that trail. I guess that heavy rain storm did it in.

WooHoo Biking!!!!
    I rode there today. The conditions were generally good, but there were a few swampy sections. There were some surprisingly wet sections coming east of Gilbride Avenue and east of the white rock. Other than that, the conditions were quite good, especially west of Newman's Lane.

w3rd.
    Rode today, excellent!

The normally wet spots are full of mud, but there isn't anything that is really terrible.

If the rain holds off till after the weekend, it should be a nice weekend ride.

I'm Idaho!
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XC-SOB
    Good to know that conditions are genrally good. It does bite that the Gilbride section is sauced as that is my favorite area to ride. I agree that this is unusual due to the slope of that trail. I guess that heavy rain storm did it in.
    I think it's possiblt that the muddy section was especially overridden this winter. That trail has about **** the bed and will likely need to be rerouted in spots. It was already showing heavy wear in the past year+ in spots. I think the current conditions just cement it.

The Yard Sale King.
    I think it's possiblt that the muddy section was especially overridden this winter. That trail has about **** the bed and will likely need to be rerouted in spots. It was already showing heavy wear in the past year+ in spots. I think the current conditions just cement it.

I hate when I four asterisk my bed. Ruins my night.

I'm Idaho!
    Mar 2006
    Damn when did they start doing that to this forum? **** **** **** tits

I like wheelies
    Damn when did they start doing that to this forum? **** **** **** tits
    You're on double-secret probation. No more fun of any kind!

Future Rainbow Jersey
    I rode on Sunday and it was much better than I expected.
    "If I can't work to make it...I'll rob to take it..."

mtbr member
    Rode there last night and it was real nice n dry. Get there before the rain does!!

mtbr member
    Finally had the chance to ride here and the conditions are just right - not too dry or wet in most sections although I avoided the Gilbride/white rock area. Good traction everywhere!!!!