Thread: Allamuchy 4/1

rzip
    Apr 2009

Allamuchy 4/1

This is no joke!
    The trails should dry by tommorrow afternoon. if anyone wants to ride lets meet at the rail trail parking lot on the "T" intersection of Waterloo Road and Continental Drive. Start with a warm up on the Rail trail; up to wavin Willy Trail. head through North, hit Deer Park and come around Stevens for a big loop. Slow pace but not a lot of stops. If you are out of shape, no worry, so am I. I know where the bail outs are anyway. Meet 12:30 ish and roll out at 1 PM. White pickup truck.

rzip
    Apr 2009
    Went today with one other rider. After the railtrail, Muon and I started on wavin Willy and then went up Icecream. We stopped for a veiw at the Culvers Gap lookout then proceeded up to Roly poly bypass. Went down cardiac and stopped to do some log skinny riding just before hitting orange. By now we were in the groove so orange was really fast and fun. we rode up the road to the new trail behind Deer pond and enjoyed the new bridge as well. A direct route through Deer Park brought us down the other orange trail to Waterloo road. By now it was raining but no worry. We took the canal trail back to the rail trail parking lot just before the rain got heavy. Muons odometer said 24 miles.
    All the trails were in great shape. The leaves were gone and the track packed down nicely. And not one blowdown is left. Great work Allamuchy Jorba crew!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Nice

Sounds like two nice rides. The weather has been great huh?!?!?!?
    www.JORBA.org
    You Dig?
    "The rides to short to not kick against the pricks" M.F.

Make some music
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ziprace View Post
    And not one blowdown is left. Great work Allamuchy Jorba crew!
    Glad you had a fun ride..... Your appreciation is much appreciated!

See you out there!
    J.O.R.B.A. More than just tm. WWW.JORBA.ORG